HHN 2011: La Llorona: Villa de Almas Perdidas

Freak

Its beautiful.....I can't wait to see it lit up at night. If I manage to cross paths with Murdy at any point, I'll have to personally apologize for questioning this maze. I am now taking this opportunity to redact my comments questioning the effectiveness of this concept. It's looking like it's gonna play perfectly into HHN, and John seems super stoked on the art direction for this one. At least now we know where the budget went...this and WTMN.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks freak i really appreciate it ! just another high anticipated maze i cant wait to see ! at first because of the SZ last year i was a little skeptical but now its shaped possibly as one of hhns most re-memorable and best mazes. I LOVE how there gonna have the story told as you wait in line and throughout the maze. The facade looks perfect and the maze seems breathe taking i CANT WAIT !:)

Edited by HorrorNights93

I don't mind the use of pigs in this maze, the Carniciera looks awesome!!

honestly me either. Im not fully aware of all the folktales of la llorona so im not sure were the pig really comes in at

MURDY put up a behind the scenes video of la llorona on his twitter. Im not quit sure how to post videos so if anyone could post it here that would be nice

Edited by HorrorNights93

Welcome To The Vault

I think all the Facade this year are Epic I think La Llorona takes the cake this year

They changed the name of this site to the Vault!? :blink: Where was I when this happened!?

Kidding, kidding, of course. Notice how the facade resembles the weeping woman? I love how they're taking Orlando's steps with theming and storytelling.

They changed the name of this site to the Vault!? :blink: Where was I when this happened!?

Kidding, kidding, of course. Notice how the facade resembles the weeping woman? I love how they're taking Orlando's steps with theming and storytelling.

hahaha omg I just had a Vault flash back talk about surpressed memories lol let me Rephrase that

HHN3D welcome to HNN........

I can't wait to wait in line for this and hear the story for this. Plus, the Shrek queue is my favorite queue to wait in at HHN. So glad they're including some in queue entertainment for this. Now if only they could do that for the other mazes...

They'll probably do the same thing while waiting in line for the Terror Tram. They always have a presentation of some sort in that queue.

They'll probably do the same thing while waiting in line for the Terror Tram. They always have a presentation of some sort in that queue.

yea but the videos never really represent the theme of the TT. well scratch that chuckys did last year. otherwise they just through together a whole bunch of horror clips together which always works for me i enjoy watching them :P

I think the voice should be a fatherly or motherly type telling the tale like it's a bedtime ghost story. So that as you travel down the walkway past the Shrek signs its like a nice dream at first then when your subconscious lingers on the tale it would turn into a nightmare based on what you heard.

I think the voice should be a fatherly or motherly type telling the tale like it's a bedtime ghost story. So that as you travel down the walkway past the Shrek signs its like a nice dream at first then when your subconscious lingers on the tale it would turn into a nightmare based on what you heard.

i think i read something about the voice being an old lady. i can be wrong though