MNSSHP&HHN in one weekend?

So this year its my 18th birthday on opening weekend of Hhn. Typically I go to Hhn both nights of opening weekend, but this year I don't know why but I also want to go to Disney's Halloween event, I used to go when I was little so I think combining the two into one weekend would be nice for my bday. So now after the exposition the question comes: do you all think if I went to MNSSHP on Friday night, and then I went to HHN on Saturday night without a fast pass( as usual) would I be able to accomplish all the houses scarezones and maybe a show. I'm not sure I think maybe but I want a second opinion. Let me know.

I went opening night in 2008 and was able to do all the houses that I wanted to, saw all the scare zones, and saw Rocky Horror. That was the first year I started working the event and was also the first year I attended as a guest. I asked for opening night off and got to actually experienced HHN for myself before officially becoming a scare-actor (not counting employee preview). As long as you get there on time and prioritize what you want to see into a schedule that flows with the layout of the park, you should honestly be fine. The first weekend is always a soft opening, meaning that the crowds are expected to be manageable. Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

Not a difficult plan at all.

If you arrive at HHN and get through security before the gates open, then run to the houses asap when they open, you should be able to do at least 4 houses before the crowds start. Even so, I recommend being armed with an Express pass on a weekend night.

As for MNSSHP, that event is rarely crowded, because they limit ticket sales.

Every year I take my 4 day trip to Orlando and the schedule is usually:

Thu: HHN

Fri: AK + DHS + Howl O Scream

Sat: EPCOT + MNSSHP

Sun: HHN + behind the screams tour

I'm dog-tired at the end, but it's always a fun time.

It's easily doable! Go for it! Make sure you get to see the parade and fireworks and try to get a spot in front of the castle, it's really worth it for the full experience especially for your first time! Plus you get to trick or treat and get a ton of candy!

how is the Mickey event? what goes there?

i might be going this year too

It's a completely different environment than HHN...but equally as fun! Just think of Disney done up to celebrate Halloween! Great shows, wonderful parade and fireworks...all the rides are open. But the big bonus is you get to trick or treat at designated locations around the park. And it being Disney, they typically give out some amazing candy!

Very family friendly environment, a nice change of pace from HHN. We go every year and are going this year as well on Monday, October 3rd from the looks of things! I highly recommend it! :D