ICON Horror

I just read them all. Great job, love the details of the backstories that you put into it! :D

I did find a small typo though.

"During a 1940 re-release of his all-time favorite horror film, Lon Chaney Sr.'s The Phantom of the Opera, Browning engaged in a scuffle with a rude theatergoer."

...the trunks containing the missing teens from Dr. Oddfellow's carnival:

5023301980_e0a753910d.jpg

I wonder if A&D meant for these (bottom left and right) to be those trunks, or simply just some set dressing?

Edited by The Director of Horror

I love the sections about the icons.

I was wondering if you would like to add Jack's appearence at the photobooth at HHN XX and the Storyteller's and the Usher's appearence in the Hallow'd Past since you did that with Jack and Eddie.

Great job though.

Edited by killswitch22

Very well done - I enjoyed the read. The full, complete version of the Bloody Mary legend was well-appreciated. You also did a great job with the FEAR page given the total lack of details on the backstory...

One suggestion I might make is to try to include the backstory of Jack in the Asylum for Maximum Madness instead of just mentioning his inclusion - could make a cool transition paragraph between his reign as a demented clown thirsting for revenge to a master of the Carnival of Carnage.

Perhaps for the future, new articles like this could be included, such as the history of famous haunt locations... Psychoscareapy, Carey Ohio, the Castle Vampyr, the Dungeon of Terror, etc.? Perhaps even some side characters... Samuel Meatz, Lord Samhain, The Thing [in the context of HHN], the Evil Queen [scary Tales], etc...

Thanks on all the comments about adding the back stories.

Most of the content was taken from various sites (past and present) and searches, including HHNVault and Wiki's. We've only had to add a few things here and there and re-organize some things to make it flow better.

If anyone wants to type up something to be added to any of the stories, post it here. Make sure all your information is fact and legit.