You know You're obsessed with HHN When...

-When I wear my HHN hoodie almost every day that it's cold enough outside

-Talking about Horror Unearthed so much to my family that even the mention of anything HHN related is banned from the house for a month

-Watching walkthroughs & behind-the-scenes videos of HHNs past while eating breakfast on Christmas morning

-Listening to neighbor's chainsaws outside & thinking about the Chainsaw Drill Team

-Putting HHN keychains on the top of my christmas tree

• 3 weeks later...

-When we visit Florida and go to Universal at any other time of year besides HHN, and we comment on how much we miss it - down to missing specific characters "I miss Grown Evil".. "I miss the Iniquitus"..

-When I'm bored at work, and I keep coming to this forum to see if anybody has any news even though it's only January

-When I start planning travel and vacation days based on when I THINK the event starts and ends this year.. and it's only January..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You're more familiar with a film's score from HHN then from the film itself, even though the film has been around longer. I'm looking at you, End of Days...

ALSO

When you stop in the middle of a 7-11 on a Saturday afternoon to watch some figure skating on their tv, because they're skating to Frank Sinatra's Luck Be a Lady.

• Like 2