Trip Planning

HHN fan

for those of us who don't live down there in the Orlando area, when are comming down to Florida for HHNs 19

I just booked my flight last night and reserved my Condo.

we will be down 10/18-10/25.

we will be at HHNs every night FFP is good for.

we will also spend several days in the park during the day as well.

we may evan see the mouse one day who knows.

see you in the dark

Jim & Judy

Edited by Quiksilver

you all cant really make certain when you are actually going cause we dont have any ideas as far as dates yet..... who knows due to the Economy we might see a number of non peak nights slashed, I have an idea as to when im planning to be up there but i dont Book/Pay for anything till August cause at least then i know the deal as to what is going on

yes that is the chance I have to take but I couldn't pass up the $187 round trip airfare.

and other freinds who go are going to be in town that week as well so if we have to do a peak night so be it.

but this event is supported by locals too, so I don't think we will see a cut in the non-peak nights, but time will tell

I plan our trip this early every year.

you all cant really make certain when you are actually going cause we dont have any ideas as far as dates yet..... who knows due to the Economy we might see a number of non peak nights slashed, I have an idea as to when im planning to be up there but i dont Book/Pay for anything till August cause at least then i know the deal as to what is going on

I will be going twice again this year.

First Trip is October 15-19th (4 Nights of HHN) With my best friend and my brother Scott.

Staying onsite like always at the Royal Pacific Resort.

Then 4 day Cruise to the Bahamas (Oct 25-29)

2nd trip will be October 29-Nov 1st (3 Nights of HHN) With the girlfriend "DfDonut" from the vault.

Staying onsite at the Hard Rock Hotel.

Hoping and praying they bring back the Daytime HHN Tour for both trips.

Edited by RichieRocket

• 2 months later...

thats something i would also like to do take the hhn tour.does orlando also have the terror tram like over in hollywood?

No we don't.

I'll most likely be going almost every night if I'm not working there this year that is.

:P

i'm planning on going the 9th or 10th of october. and as for my appearance (especially for those from the HHNVault who saw me last year), rest assured, that the Mickey Mouse hat will return (along with Pal Mickey)

• 4 weeks later...

This will be my first year attending, and I wanted to make it particularly memorable, so I locked in my tickets for Halloween!

Seriously, I have been dying to go for years, but I didn't want to travel alone. Now I finally convinced a buddy of mine to tag along, and I intend to have the time of my life!

Hopefully, I'll be in the Hardrock, but I've got another hotel on standby just in case the cash doesn't pan out.

Haunted Horrors to all, and to all a Good Fright!

what week are you guys going down?

My condo's guest room is currently empty.

My wife and I will be down the 18-24 of October.

e-mail me if you are interested jimj@crown.net and we can talk about it.

Jim

This will be my first year attending, and I wanted to make it particularly memorable, so I locked in my tickets for Halloween!

Seriously, I have been dying to go for years, but I didn't want to travel alone. Now I finally convinced a buddy of mine to tag along, and I intend to have the time of my life!

Hopefully, I'll be in the Hardrock, but I've got another hotel on standby just in case the cash doesn't pan out.

Haunted Horrors to all, and to all a Good Fright!

Many of you know this already, but Michelle (my sister) and I will be down on the 17th doing HHN using the FF pass on the 18th, 21 and 22nd and then going peak night on the 23rd.

Many of you don't know this yet but, I have recently decided (it is all but in the bag) to stay an extra week this year. It will be just me, amongst a bunch of friends, from the 24th-Nov. 1st. So I will going to HHN also on the 25th, 28th, 29th and then another peak night on the 31st. That will be a grand total of 8 nights of HHN this season. Can't wait!

Anyway, in my planning last night for a rental car, I came across a great deal on a mid size car for $389.51 for 2 weeks using Priceline. I have never used Priceline and their "name your price" system. They did not say what kind of car other than mid size or the company or if it was at the airport of not. It did say that it would be from a major company like National, Alamo, Thrifty ect.

Any one ever use Priceline? Is it legit? I would hate to get into a bind with a bad situation on vacation just trying to save money. Anyone help me here?

Thanks

F.U.B.A.R.

Edited by F.U.B.A.R.

Many of you don't know this yet but, I have recently decided (it is all but in the bag) to stay an extra week this year. It will be just me, amongst a bunch of friends, from the 24th-Nov. 1st. So I will going to HHN also on the 25th, 28th, 29th and then another peak night on the 31st. That will be a grand total of 8 nights of HHN this season. Can't wait!

Any one ever use Priceline? Is it legit? I would hate to get into a bind with a bad situation on vacation just trying to save money. Anyone help me here?

Nice. We'll be there the FFP nights, so I'm sure we'll see you around. As far as Priceline, we haven't used it, but I know Michele does a lot. Maybe she'll see this and respond. :)

Cool Mz, I'll be looking to hang with you guys a bit more this year. And hopefully Michele sees this. I would be interested in what she has to say about Priceline.

Nice. We'll be there the FFP nights, so I'm sure we'll see you around. As far as Priceline, we haven't used it, but I know Michele does a lot. Maybe she'll see this and respond. :)

Anyway, in my planning last night for a rental car, I came across a great deal on a mid size car for $389.51 for 2 weeks using Priceline. I have never used Priceline and their "name your price" system. They did not say what kind of car other than mid size or the company or if it was at the airport of not. It did say that it would be from a major company like National, Alamo, Thrifty ect.

I use Priceline all the time. They have great deals on rental cars. Every time I have used Priceline to travel to Orlando (5 times at least), my car was rented through National or Alamo. They are owned by the same company and are located right next to each other in the airport terminal. Their rental process is quick and painless. Even though they won't tell you the name ahead of time, I'd bet that's who you'll get.

Using Priceline does have a couple of negatives. They will not let you change or cancel your reservation for any reason. They are very, very strict about this and won't even let you add days to your hotel or rental car. And, if you use them for plane tickets, most airlines will NOT give you miles on a ticket booked through Priceline.

Well, thank you for the info Michele. I greatly appreciate it. I ended up booking a mid size car from the Thrifty site and got a great deal of $356 for the two weeks. Of course after the taxes and fees it was $456, but still pretty good.

Thanks again

F.U.B.A.R.

I use Priceline all the time. They have great deals on rental cars. Every time I have used Priceline to travel to Orlando (5 times at least), my car was rented through National or Alamo. They are owned by the same company and are located right next to each other in the airport terminal. Their rental process is quick and painless. Even though they won't tell you the name ahead of time, I'd bet that's who you'll get.

Using Priceline does have a couple of negatives. They will not let you change or cancel your reservation for any reason. They are very, very strict about this and won't even let you add days to your hotel or rental car. And, if you use them for plane tickets, most airlines will NOT give you miles on a ticket booked through Priceline.

Well alrighty then. I will be the lucky one Drew!

And if you hang out with MZ you get me as an added bonus :P

Well, thank you for the info Michele. I greatly appreciate it. I ended up booking a mid size car from the Thrifty site and got a great deal of $356 for the two weeks. Of course after the taxes and fees it was $456, but still pretty good.

Thanks again

F.U.B.A.R.

Well alrighty then. I will be the lucky one Drew!

Me too, as I'll be chillin' with FUBAR a lot during our stay!

-Mike

Hell yeah! I will literally be living with you the first week. Whatever we do not know about each other now will surely be known then eh. Lots of good times ahead.

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

Me too, as I'll be chillin' with FUBAR a lot during our stay!

-Mike

Edited by F.U.B.A.R.

Hell yeah! I will literally be living with you the first week. Whatever we do not know about each other now will surely be known then eh. Lots of good times ahead. and I'm sure a few drunken nights too.

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

Yeah, we're going to have some good times!! We deserve it, we work hard the rest of the year!!

Believe it or not, I "Might" miss being the house sound tech for a Lamb of God show while we're in Orlando. They are negotiating dates now for that new club I'm going to be working at. One of the 3 dates being thrown around is in early November, (the other 2 are the last week of October) so of course I told the promoter to go for the November date !!!!!!!

Oh man that would be so cool if you do get that chance. Let know how it goes. If it weren't so close to the end of my vacation I would drive down to PA.

Yeah, we're going to have some good times!! We deserve it, we work hard the rest of the year!!

Believe it or not, I "Might" miss being the house sound tech for a Lamb of God show while we're in Orlando. They are negotiating dates now for that new club I'm going to be working at. One of the 3 dates being thrown around is in early November, (the other 2 are the last week of October) so of course I told the promoter to go for the November date !!!!!!!

I'm sure we will see you again Dusty. It is always great seeing you and doing some HHN! See ya then.

Hi everyone!

I will be there sometime around the first of the month and then the 21st and the 28th and maybe more who knows. I cannot wait to see you all again!

Dusty