Cast Change

jackm

I was in line for catacombs when a shift change happened on opening night. I was probably 15 minutes from going in. I tried to get the line clapping for all of the great scareactors, but they all just looked at me like I was stupid. I remember saying something to the extent of "Wow, you guys sure are respectful" dripping with sarcasm. Our boys do a great job, but it seems as if nobody is thankful for it. I got to see the Hallow'd Past guys and old birdies leave, then all of the new birdies come in most of them holding their prisoners XD. We actually had to split the line so they could walk through us, as the staff member yelled for us to not take pictures. Was kinda cool, I always enjoy seeing shift changes.

I was in line for catacombs when a shift change happened on opening night. I was probably 15 minutes from going in. I tried to get the line clapping for all of the great scareactors, but they all just looked at me like I was stupid. I remember saying something to the extent of "Wow, you guys sure are respectful" dripping with sarcasm. Our boys do a great job, but it seems as if nobody is thankful for it. I got to see the Hallow'd Past guys and old birdies leave, then all of the new birdies come in most of them holding their prisoners XD. We actually had to split the line so they could walk through us, as the staff member yelled for us to not take pictures. Was kinda cool, I always enjoy seeing shift changes.

I remember that. And I've heard clapping for us coming on and off set. It's appreciated.