HHN 2010: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

DTH316

Ha I saw that show.

But yes this years B&T is awesome! And HOTT!

SO I think This Has been one of the best Bill and Ted yet We saw the first and last show and both were awsome I like how both time people in the audiance started singing the bed intruder song, two of my female friends got a lap dance from Whiplash funniest thing ever and BTW We all got freaked out during the first time because we sat right under McGrubber I give 10/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEFFINITELY 10/10! i was laughing SO HARD and to anybody who would like to watch the whole show again and in good quality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHp1wxw1xIg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtoWRaey_qw&feature=related

there ya go(:

and the finale will be in the post below this cause it wouldnt let me post more than 2 videos

my favorite parts were

the bed intruder/mad hatter

all jersey shore parts (cause i hate that show and they made fun of them good)

when justin bieber got shot

the twilight part where edward rips open his shirt and he's all sparkly and a disco ball comes down and everything(: haha

and the old spice part(:

the whole show was amazing though!

Edited by LeeRay

Yes, amazing Bill and Ted show this year. I think the quality of the show really effects the event in my eyes, which is why I can't say last year was all that great of a year for me and why 08 is (I'm sorry, WAS since this year is now) the best year. 09 might've been all new but I got a scareless MBV and a Disaster Movie quality Bill and Ted and that dropped my score down pretty low for me when two things epically fail. This year, with all the mazes being equally amazing, the Terror Tram being pretty strong, King Kong 360, an extra maze, and an EXCELLENT Bill and Ted, it pushed things SUPER high.

"LISTEN UP YO, I Am HIGH ON SUGER COATED CEREAL AND I WILL SLAP A BITTCHH!" HAHA

haha my friend is obsessed with justin bieber and i HATE him so i told her about this scene and i was like "yeahh it was so funny! and then they totally shot him! and he fell over and died! it was great!" haha(:

• 3 weeks later...