HHN 2010: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

DTH316

Looks like we'll only have one show this year. Next year, what? None? But if anything, I'm glad it's Bill and Ted! WILD STALLIONS! *air guitar*

Last year, we started speculating WAY too early on this. There was no possible way we would have any idea what would be coming this year. But now summer is over, so it makes sense now to see what will and will not be in the show.

My guesses:

The Expendables. They have a knack for picking on Sly, haha

Lost. The show finally ended, what do Bill and Ted have to say about the finale?

Nightmare on Elm Street. They BETTER make a Watchmen reference. It's their own maze, but seriously, it has to be said, lol

Alice in Wonderland. Easy, right?

Iron Man 2. Return of Iron Man!

Inception. The show will not be complete without a spoof. Here's to hoping they try to pull off a hallway, zero gravity fight (seriously, the whole show's plot should be around this movie).

Karate Kid? Boring but we'll see what they do with it

Last Airbender. They can't resist a shot at Shyamalan.

Robin Hood. Because it's their movie and it's easy.

Wolfman. Same as Robin Hood.

Kick Ass. Please give us a Hit Girl who runs around killing people!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we'll only have one show this year. Next year, what? None? But if anything, I'm glad it's Bill and Ted! WILD STALLIONS! *air guitar*

Last year, we started speculating WAY too early on this. There was no possible way we would have any idea what would be coming this year. But now summer is over, so it makes sense now to see what will and will not be in the show.

My guesses:

The Expendables. They have a knack for picking on Sly, haha

Lost. The show finally ended, what do Bill and Ted have to say about the finale?

Nightmare on Elm Street. They BETTER make a Watchmen reference. It's their own maze, but seriously, it has to be said, lol

Alice in Wonderland. Easy, right?

Iron Man 2. Return of Iron Man!

Inception. The show will not be complete without a spoof. Here's to hoping they try to pull off a hallway, zero gravity fight (seriously, the whole show's plot should be around this movie).

Karate Kid? Boring but we'll see what they do with it

Last Airbender. They can't resist a shot at Shyamalan.

Robin Hood. Because it's their movie and it's easy.

Wolfman. Same as Robin Hood.

Kick Ass. Please give us a Hit Girl who runs around killing people!

I can already predict that Hit girls gonna grow up to like early 20s and gonna be in a skimpy outfit and they make some jailbait joke come on its bill and ted sex jokes drive it but the Orlando side found the cast list for ours since they write it for us they had our cast (not complete though)

This is a diffrent list from Orlando's but basicly the same

PRINCE OF PERSIA:

IRON MAN 2:

ALICE IN WONDERLAND:

A-TEAM:

THE KARATE KID:

THE SORCERER'S APPRENTICE:

THE LAST AIRBENDER:

RESIDENT EVIL:

JONAH HEX:

GLEE:

LEGION

MUSICAL ARTISTS:

Lady GaGa

Ke$ha

usher

justin bieber

Double Rainbow Guy

Miley Cyrus

30H!3

Eminem

Paramore

B.OB.

JERSEY SHORE:

SALT:

THE EXPENDABLES:

TRUE BLOOD:

KICK-ASS:

TOOTH FAIRY:

CHARLIE ST. CLOUD:

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE/NEW MOON

SCOTT PILGRIM

OTHER:

lindsay lohan

tiger woods

mel gibson

Connan Obrian

betty white

gary coleman

Bombshell Mcgee

Edited by Grindhousehero13

WTF is Jonah Hex and The Tooth Fairy doing in there?

Charlie St. Cloud? Jesus Christ, c'mon Universal, I know it's your movie but in no way does it fit. How many people saw that movie, 12?

DTH you do know they choose Horrible movies on purpose? and most of the time there just referenced quickly but this has yet to be shown in the Hollywood version for example in 06 Orlando had Lady in the water and my super Ex Girlfriend just to cap on them that no one went to go see them theres a method to this madness

But that's why we have horrible movies like Vampires Suck, Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie and Date Movie. :)

(The fact that I just named FIVE of these bastards' movies that are all in the bottom 10 worst films of all time list is sickening. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!)

.... oh wait... the GP -_-

Edited by DTH316

But that's why we have horrible movies like Vampires Suck, Disaster Movie, Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie and Date Movie. :)

(The fact that I just named FIVE of these bastards' movies that are all in the bottom 10 worst films of all time list is sickening. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!)

.... oh wait... the GP -_-

have you ever notice how simuiler those movies are compared to the Bill and Ted of that year? by the way I think its sad that they all tryed so hard to be Scary Movie

• 3 weeks later...

I jus thought of this since Bill and Ted's main Villian/Themes have been based off of Universal Movies since 08 (Meet HellBoy, In The Land Of Lost Pop Culture) I have A feeling that this year Villian will be Gideon Graves from Scott Pilgrim Vs The World but instead of the league of Evil Ex's he has the League of Sucky Movie Villians? How Epic would that be???

The League Of Sucky Movie Villians

1. Freddy Kruger-A Nightmare On Elm Street

2. Red Mist- Kick-Ass

3. Victoria (The Evil Chick From Twilight, and Im realy sad that I know that)-Eclipse

4. Albert Wesker-Resident Evil: Afterlife

5. The Fire Prince-The Last Airbender

6. Whiplash-Iron Man 2

7. Gideon Graves-Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Honestly would make alot of sense and would kick ass

that would be pretty awesome if they threw in some stuff about the last airbender (im kinda an avatar nerd lol)

especially since that movie was epicly dumb. m night completely ruined it in my opinion :\ like it wasnt a terrible movie it just kinda ruined it for the people who actually watched the series.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=10Aprv41IAI

here a BTS of the caned Opening Scene from this year's show its pretty much mocking how much the Creature Musical sucks

WOW. That was so much better than the opening we all saw in the show! I wonder why they cut it? :( Maybe they were afraid that only the pass-holder would get it or something...but it looked a LOT funnier than the one we saw. I could just imagine the singing guy in the creature costume. :lol:

No, that is THIS year. Check the date at the bottom of the screen, haha

Oh, and I'm glad that was cut. It's horrible for Bill and Ted. Not relevant at all and nobody would know what was going on.

It'd be funny for the next show to be put in the Castle theater though.

Edited by DTH316

WOW. That was so much better than the opening we all saw in the show! I wonder why they cut it? :( Maybe they were afraid that only the pass-holder would get it or something...but it looked a LOT funnier than the one we saw. I could just imagine the singing guy in the creature costume. :lol:

its this year the BP joke should of tiped you off and actualy I liked the last year's opening alot, and DTH said it was probably cut becuase it only lasted 2 months and anyone who is not informed on Universal all the time it would make no sense.