HHN 2010: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

DTH316

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a fan of the Gregorys since ATTN #2. I think Double Rainbow is prob a better song, (There best song though is ATTN 10.) but Bed Intruder has gotten MUCH more attention.

Thats the first half of B&T, I think. The Antoine Dodson part is at the end of that video.

This year's Bill and Ted was better than last years. It was long as hell (45 minutes - no joke) which makes up for it being the only one. The jokes were hit and miss as you might expect, but in general I found more hit than missed. It covered almost all aspects of the last years pop culture and the dance number at the end was good as usual. Can't really say much about this without spoiling it, but if you are into parodies, dance numbers or half naked people, this years show shouldn't disappoint.

B

And DTH, they didn't really mock Glee so much as duplicate it. I seem to recall a couple lines mocking it, but more often its just there.

Unfortunately i havent seen the 07 version because the first time i went was in 08.

And yeah i agree, 09 was garbage - very few laughs from me :/

Just be glad you didn't have to see 'Fear Factor Live: Dead Celebrity Edition' in 06. That show makes any year of Bill and Ted seem amazing in comparison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...