Let Scare Actors know who you are

Shotguy06

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs415.snc4/47834_10150268548190227_793715226_14580184_2250558_n.jpg

That would be me on the right : )) with the blue hair. According to my scareactor friends, it's pretty easy to spot me nowadays because of it, haha. I'm active backup this year, but I can only work on days that I don't close at my day job-- which is not this weekend at all, lol. So I'll be attending for the third time tonight. I'll even be wearing the same jean jacket as in the picture! <3 I've hit each house once now, so my goal is to try to alternate the casts vs. what I saw already. Hope to receive some good scares! ; ))

I will be there Thursday, Sunday and Thursday. The 30th, 3rd and 7th. My link I will be with my wife who is in this picture with me My link On sunday I will also be with my cousin who I really, REALLY want someone to go after My link I will be wearing an orange xtreme couture shirt on Sunday just so I stand out alittle.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

rocknrolla.jpg

This is a picture of me if it posted I usually walk really weird and I will be there the 27'th 28'th and 30'th from open till close. I pace alot and even though I act like I'm looking at things its usally so I pretend I don't get scred I get terribly scared and if your persistent I scream like a little girl.

Hope you can find me those nights I am so excited to go this is my first visit I'll be with a bigger guy hanging out he runs the place I work at when I'm not working at the library.

Can't wait for our first HHN. I wear only kaki pants and I keep a key on my belt loop even if I am nowhere near home one key on my right front belt loop.

Thanks,

Kyle KYLE.jpg

Edited by mstgracy

I will be there Thursday, Sunday and Thursday. The 30th, 3rd and 7th. My link I will be with my wife who is in this picture with me My link On sunday I will also be with my cousin who I really, REALLY want someone to go after My link I will be wearing an orange xtreme couture shirt on Sunday just so I stand out alittle.

You look like the Director, awesome

I wish I had found this thread before opening weekend.

33559_472844459594_510164594_6604603_138155_n.jpg

I'm the tall one on the left wearing the brown cargo pants and Horror Night Nightmares shirt. You most likely won't miss our group. I won't be going again until closing weekend though. If you saw me and scared me but don't think I recognized you, send me a PM!

I'll be there october 1st with a group of about 6 other girls, I'll hopefully be wearing an altered halloween horror nights 18 shirt (if I can get it finished) I want as many scares as possible, and if you happen to be there the same day feel free to say hi :) I'm not shy!

2.jpg

my hair is quite a bit redder now, I just redyed it, it's bright and in no way natural looking xD