Emeric Belasco's HHN XX Livestream

Guest EmericBelasco

Very cool. Too bad I'll be at work for most of the night :(

Sorry. :( I saw on the other thread you weren't going to be able to go due to work.

So am I. It was just fun to be able to chat back and forth about what he was showing. But I am still very excited to see it!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting the stilts on FEAR - I LOVE those little "shadow creatures" all around him making his cloak/wings move around. Makes him feel all the more powerful and imposing. His voice sounds different than what was on the website, but can't complain about that, for it sounds very epic. Loving it, can't wait to see more... any little house review tweets, Bloody Mary citings, reports on whether or not Hallow'd Past is super long?

I was expecting the stilts on FEAR - I LOVE those little "shadow creatures" all around him making his cloak/wings move around. Makes him feel all the more powerful and imposing. His voice sounds different than what was on the website, but can't complain about that, for it sounds very epic. Loving it, can't wait to see more... any little house review tweets, Bloody Mary citings, reports on whether or not Hallow'd Past is super long?

Yeah im waiting on house reviews to! I also heard Hallow'd past is super long!

Oh btw Emeric was just casting in what looked like zombie grahs

Edited by hhn fan1214