Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

Mark M.

20 hours ago, Fear2010 said:

Yeah, Cindy did made her appearance at that house too who wasn’t played by a scareactor. Maybe the Orfanage was also a prequel to Ressurection while the original Screamhouse and Revisited were side stories like we both agreed. She probably didn’t survive the arson attack that she committed at the Good Harvest Orphanage - unlike before with the Manor that was burnt down by an angry mob - until the Caretaker found her and later came back as the undead.

You got a pretty good point there. Cindy could died after having her temper tantrum in the Good Harvest Orphanage. When Albert gotten wind of this atrocious event, he realize this event could been cause by his long lost daughter. After locating and digging up the grave of dearly departed Cindy in Shady Oak Cemetery, he moved to the Town of Noble in Georgia, not just to lay low, but to resurrect her without disturbance.

• Like 1

It’s possible Fear might tie in to this theory too, since both Albert and Cindy are part of HHN’s past years in the lantern. I could picture Adaru granting the Caretaker’s wish and bringing Cindy back to life for completing the task as a representation of death. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2022 at 1:55 PM, Fear2010 said:

I couldn’t find many photos and videos of half of the houses inside from 2010 unfortunately. 

While searching for any Orfanage stuff I stumble upon a video on Youtube that shows the maze, however it's very hard to see due to it being very dark and some stuff you could barely hear anything. I could hear some of Cindy's lines at the beginning of the maze.

Here a link to the video:

As for pictures, there is some from the Halloween Horror Nights: WIKI that shows the sign of the Good Harvest: Orphanage, another one that shows the infamous fire affect in the maze, and a couple more. I found some pictures on tumblr, but I am not sure where some of those pictures are located.

Here is a link to the Website: https://halloweenhorrornights.fandom.com/wiki/The_Orfanage:_Ashes_to_Ashes

And that's were my research kind of ends. The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes is very interesting to me because it holds many intriguing ideas that was either redone or scrap. For instance Cindy was suppose to be the icon of 2010 and was suppose to sacrifice/kill all the previous icons to bring in a new era of fear. Thank you for looking for any information about the Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes(OAtA). And if you find any more information about, welcome to message me anytime.

Edited by Psiknight49
A couple of grammar errors and adding a couple more information.