HHN Hollywood 2010 Discussion

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like that concept. A walk through of a freak show where the freaks in the end begin to attack. I LIKE IT!

Yeah. Visually I think Freaks is my favorite scarezone so could be a very good maze. And it could be the beginning of original franchise houses like in orlando. I realize this is very preliminary, but I think its a good idea.

Alright kids, I just got back from Scare Academy. Now, I obviously can't go into details about what the mazes include exactly, but I've more or less had the whole event spelled out for me. Nightmare and Friday are, in fact, completely new. I think you guys are really gonna dig it. I dont care for either franchise very much, but I can not -wait- to see Friday the 13th and NOES now.

Alright kids, I just got back from Scare Academy. Now, I obviously can't go into details about what the mazes include exactly, but I've more or less had the whole event spelled out for me. Nightmare and Friday are, in fact, completely new. I think you guys are really gonna dig it. I dont care for either franchise very much, but I can not -wait- to see Friday the 13th and NOES now.

Wow that means a lot coming from you Trev. Cant wait for opening night.