HHN 2010: SAW: Game On!

DTH316

The Questionmark girl seemed lackluster. I talked with her and found out she hadnt seen the movie and wasnt sure what was going on. I politely mentioned she had got some bad reviews. Her response, "Well I dont take this as serious as you do" So you can take that as you like.

best-side-eye-ever.jpg

She needs to get with Knotts and shoo with that bs.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all-

I finally went through Saw: Game On last week and thought it was about time that I posted my review. I really haven't been motivated to do so but I'm kind of a completist like that.

I won't go crazy with writing a long review because, frankly, the house doesn't really warrant one. As many other people have correctly stated: it's just last year's house with 3 new traps. The new traps are fine, I guess, but nothing exciting or thrilling enough to freak out about. If anything, they're simply less iconic as they're pulled from the more recent movies. I can say I was VERY relieved to find that the crap smell from the bathroom was not nearly as prevalent as some early reviews indicated. It sounds like they might have actually taken that feedback to heart and toned it down. Thank God for that. Otherwise, it's a rehash. It's was a good maze last year. This year, it's still a good maze, just boring because we've already done it. The thrill is gone. Time to move on.

Grade: C

This maze was just fairly boring to me. The only thing that impressed me was the Twisting Crucifix. Everything else was just meh and seemed very predictable for me. The scariest part about Saw: Game On was when Murdy said on Twitter that it was still rated very highly this year. I swear if it comes back next year... :angry:

D-

Yes Creep, from opening night to last night the smell in Saw has def been toned down. Other than that, no improvements have been made, still the same stale maze it was opening night.

No offense to any of the scareactors in there, god knows you tried, But I think we're all tired of Saw.

Edited by electro_killer

Realy SAW was just a let down, The Only good thing was that we got a FOTL Pass for just SAW after watching the first Bill and Ted, Serously it seemed way too toned down from last year and was shoter, the Rack was so underwhelming and besides that it just seemed like they took a few traps out, Im glad this will be gone next year. I got no scares in hear either

F

Realy SAW was just a let down, The Only good thing was that we got a FOTL Pass for just SAW after watching the first Bill and Ted, Serously it seemed way too toned down from last year and was shoter, the Rack was so underwhelming and besides that it just seemed like they took a few traps out, Im glad this will be gone next year. I got no scares in hear either

F

FYI Grind, nobody said it's not coming back next year. Murdy did say Saw was still one of the highest-ranked mazes. <_<

All mazes are good when you walk through by yourself when nobodyvis really around, which is why I enjoyed this maze

Yup! Doesn't matter how crap the maze is, go through the maze when there's barely any guests in there and it will instantly turn great! :lol:

I said it before and I'll say it again; ain't much I can do about stopping Saw from coming back so I'll do my best to encourage it's improvement in the new maze next year. My requests: 3D, new venue, 75% new traps.

Agreed! If they want to repeat Saw for the third time, at LEAST revamp more than half of the maze. The final movie will be coming out soon, dedicate it to the final chapter of the saga! Actually, I'd like that a lot, even though I'm not really a Saw fan.

Hell even the HoH was good when it was just me and my girlfriend walking through it on a dead night...

It's crazy how mazes you easily think are shit immediately turn intimidating and truly frightening WHEN THERE'S ALMOST NO ONE ELSE TO GO WITH YOU! HHN could have a Barney the Dinosaur (Reptilian Revenge? Lol, I suck at this.) maze and I think I would be truly scared if I entered it alone on a slow night. :lol:

So this maze REALLY sucked last night, Not because of the talent, and not because its a repeat; But because they were having technical difficulties. The music wasnt on, the sound FX didnt work, nor did a lot of the lighting FX. My friends and I were literally the last one to walk thru, and while the scareactors tried, it just wasnt there. Its funny how UNscary mazes become when theres no loud music, sound fx, and lighting fx.

Saw ranked #4 out of 5 for me.

it was probably better for me since this is my first year which means i didnt see it last year, but it still wasnt the best. it seemed to lack detail for me but the scares of what i got were good. this maze deffinitely had the worst actors. i feel like in the flesh scale trap the girl and guy should have been yelling at eachother like they were in the movie but thats just me. and if the smells were toned down near the end of the event i would have probably puked in the middle of the pig room and the bathroom if i had gone earlier in the event. i could NOT breathe in the pig room i had to plug my nose. and because it smelt so bad in there i for some reason got the feeling that the pigs were real and had stuff on them so i refused to touch them so i went underneath them...bad idea. the guy in that room came running out and scared the crap out of me. i was so close to falling over and into the wall. that was the best scare of the maze for me. overall it was an okay maze but not the greatest.

Overall rating: 7-8/10

Times Visited: 2

No detail? As the detective in Saw 7 would say, "You're crazy! Just crazy!"

haha i mean there was detail dont get me wrong just not as much detail as the other mazes it seemed like? aside from the traps of course! the traps were highly detailed.