HHN Hollywood 2010 Construction Updates

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went yesterday, but then got incredibly drunk and passed out in an alleyway. I'm awake and hungover today though, so I'll get some pictures up in a few minutes haha.

EDIT: Alright I'm gonna put them up, I'm only gonna put a few up though in the event you guys have seen them already. Don't want to waste people's time with repeats lol. All of them can be seen on my blog though.

HHNConstruction2.jpg

HHNConstruction7.jpg

HHNConstruction20.jpg

HHNConstruction17.jpg

Edited by Halloween Blues

So the FB group is now public, But I'm still not seeing the HOTC facade. Can someone please just post it for me, or a link, Because I just cant seem to find it. Btw awesome pics Blues. Oh and another BTW Blues, that pic of the castle looking thing on the backlot (on your blog) is from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. (if I'm not mistaken)

Edited by electro_killer

So the FB group is now public, But I'm still not seeing the HOTC facade. Can someone please just post it for me, or a link, Because I just cant seem to find it. Btw awesome pics Blues. Oh and another BTW Blues, that pic of the castle looking thing on the backlot (on your blog) is from the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. (if I'm not mistaken)

That makes sense, it looks like it could be from that era. Whatever it is, it looks pretty awesome.

i think they took the picture down because it was not a real picture...

but i think all they got done of the facade is the gasoline and fried chicken sign...lol

its on the " HHN masters" newest construction video's.

at least im pretty sure that was the facade...

sorry i havnt been on lately i've been busy so i didnt see the comments of you guys asking me to post the pictures

but now that the facebook page is public, enjoy!(: