RIP Tours

As mentioned in another post, send an email to VIPTours@universalorlando.com and tell them you're interested in the tour.

You'll get a response something like the one I got :)

Hi Dave,

The current information regarding the RIP Tours and/or Unmasking the Horror tours has not been released. I will add you name to our email list and when that information becomes available we will send out a mass email.

Penny

VIP Tour Experience

Universal Orlando Resort

407-363-8295

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone give me a rundown on the difference between RIP tour and UTH tour?

UTH is a day time tour that's pretty cheap, I think like $40 (don't quote me on that). You and a small group meet at a ticket kiosk and you get a tour of approxomiately 3 houses with the lights turned on. They used to not allow photography, now they do. So it's like a behind the scenes tour. If someone is available who helped create the event, they may join the tour to give you some insight.

The RIP tour, which I've never done, is several hour long HHN guided tour, where you get to to go the front of the line for every house with your guide, they reserve up front seats for Bill & Ted's, and I think you get VIP credentials for rest of the night that allow you to skip the lines for rides (but not the houses). If you've been there before, you've seen the little groups with a tour leader carrying some kind of light up thing (like a pumpkin over their head) followed by a dozen people with the same colored glowstick around their necks. That was most likely an RIP tour and they're quite expensive but I'm not even going to venture a guess.

UTH is a non-event behind the scenes tour, RIP Tour is a guided tour of the event with special line cutting privledges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...