Brian Brushwood: Menace and Malice Speculation

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did night 1 w/audience treat you?

we had some major surprises during both the first menace and malice shows, but the audiences were fantastic. Having an audience there really changes some logistics, but makes for SUCH better energy.

It's really awesome to watch the whole team come together... it's like we all develop this ESP for the exact moment for the next sound, music, and light cues, all reacting to the crowd and volunteers.

we had some major surprises during both the first menace and malice shows, but the audiences were fantastic. Having an audience there really changes some logistics, but makes for SUCH better energy.

It's really awesome to watch the whole team come together... it's like we all develop this ESP for the exact moment for the next sound, music, and light cues, all reacting to the crowd and volunteers.

Awesome, glad to hear that it all ended up coming together well. Definetly looking forward to getting to come over there and checking it out on the 10th. Oh, and thanks again for the day "that never happened" it was just really great to get a chance to talk to you and get to know about the show, and see just how excited you were about the whole event just as much as any of us were. It's an amazing kind of energy, and it's always just mind blowing to me to just soak in when the performers all have the same vibe going on.

Hey brian, Sucks I am missing out this year on both watching your show and hhn. I see it says your location is austin. We moved to the woodlands tx <north of houston> last year, do you do any shows in that area? I worked hhn during 2007 and we shared the break area, I was one of the gypsy freaks with the rat lady. You really are a cool guy.

• Mark M. changed the title to Brian Brushwood: Menace and Malice Speculation