HHN 2019: Stranger Things

Mark M.

[Zombieman edit to add location]

Universal City, CA, Orlando, Fla., March 27, 2019 – Netflix’s supernatural thriller, “Stranger Things” returns to “Halloween Horror Nights” 2019 at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort, debuting all-new mazes inspired by seasons 2 and 3 of the critically-acclaimed series.

This year’s chilling mazes pick up where last year’s mazes left off, continuing the suspenseful storyline where a predatory entity terrorizes the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, and delving even further into the parallel universe, referred to as the Upside Down.

The mazes on both coasts will also parallel the hit show as it leaps forward to 1985, taking guests on a terrifying excursion through portions of “Stranger Things 3,” which begins streaming July 4 on Netflix.

As with the previous mazes, Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort are partnering with Netflix and the creators and executive producers of “Stranger Things” to create authentic representations of the blockbuster series.

• Like 1

here's what i'll expect

facade [arcade where it'll switch from normal to upside down]

scene 1 [ town area where a mind flayer projection will be there as a distressed "will" in ghostbusters outfit will be staring at it]

scene 2 [ room in fog where it simulates us being possessed by the mind flayer. a possessed "will" will scare us]

scene 3 [ dustin's bedroom where the demo-cat dart will scare.it will sorta be like the facehugger puppets in avp.]

scene 4 [ junkyard with steve with his spiked bat, demo-dogs will come out for scares]

scene 5 [ pumpkin patch with rotting pumpkins. "will" will be there on the floor writhing, a hazmat guy will come for a scare]

scene 6 [ tunnels where hopper will be inside the floor covered in vines. multiple water effects will be in the walls]

scene 7 [ tunnels again but agents will come out but get dragged away by demo-dogs. a animatronic demo-dog will come out at the end]

scene 8 [ lab hallway with demo-dogs eating scientists in a eleavator]

scene 9 [ boiler room with air being sprayed at us from pipe. demo-dog will pop out again]

scene 10 [ lab hallway where bob will sneak out of the closet. a audio trigger of a mop falling will play as a demo-dog will attack us]

scene 11 [ bob's death as multiple demo-dogs eat him alive. it will sorta be like noah's death scene in the walking dead 2015 haunt. hopper will pop out with a gun trying to shoot them off]

scene 12 [ shed scene where "will" will be strapped down on the chair telling us to let him go in a demonic voice]

scene 13 [ byer's living room with all the drawings. a demo-dog will be thrown at the window by eleven.]

scene 14 [ hopper's cabin with "wills" exorcism. he will be there trying to strangle joyce, nancy will come out with a fire poker]

scene 15 [ the gate where eleven is there trying to close it. a giant animatronic mind flayer hand will pop out of the hole as multiple demo-dogs will come out from the wall]

the rest of the maze will be some scenes from stranger things 3 basically.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, bggrenville813 said:

I doubt there will be scenes from season 3 in this years maze. Universal is probably going to keep milking each Stranger Things season for mazes as long as it's on (which I'm fine with, I definitely want a season 3 maze by itself)

"debuting all-new mazes inspired by seasons 2 and 3 of the critically-acclaimed series." "taking guests on a terrifying excursion through portions of “Stranger Things 3,” which begins streaming July 4 on Netflix."

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

"debuting all-new mazes inspired by seasons 2 and 3 of the critically-acclaimed series." "taking guests on a terrifying excursion through portions of “Stranger Things 3,” which begins streaming July 4 on Netflix."

Oh well I stand corrected, my bad!

That's what I get for not reading through the description fully lol