Bill & Ted Speculation

Dinah

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinah: its like shes Britney Spears or something.. goody 2 shoes Disney girl.. turning into a suxually "untamed" mistress :P.. now we just need to wait for her to start shaving her hair off or something :P

Turbotax: personally me... i highly doubt that they will make a Doctor Who reference this year.. its more of a under-the-radar show.... not enough acknowledgment to be put on the show (personally me..)

♫ Katz

Dinah: its like shes Britney Spears or something.. goody 2 shoes Disney girl.. turning into a suxually "untamed" mistress :P.. now we just need to wait for her to start shaving her hair off or something :P

Turbotax: personally me... i highly doubt that they will make a Doctor Who reference this year.. its more of a under-the-radar show.... not enough acknowledgment to be put on the show (personally me..)

♫ Katz

Concerning Doctor Who being in the Bill and Ted show, I agree that it's probably too unknown to these Americans. In Britain it was everywhere (which was spectacular) but here in the states it's one of the lesser known shows.

I would absolutely love doctor who to be on it, but it is true.. only 2 million people watched the new season in the US on its premiere (which is really high compared to the past, but not that big in the grand scale of things. as an amy pond costumer i would be super ecstatic if it was there though)

Here are some of my guesses that will be included this year.

Kickass characters (I'm guessing Kick-ass & Hit-Girl for sure) Bigdaddy and redmist also???

Some kind of Avatar refrences or maybe a character

Twilight again (Yawn....)

Alice in wonderland (Mad Hatter)

MacGruber

Freddy Kruger?

Predator? (again)

A-Team

Karate Kid

Just some guesses off the top of my head....

Kickass characters (I'm guessing Kick-ass & Hit-Girl for sure) Bigdaddy and redmist also???

MacGruber

Freddy Kruger?

Predator? (again)

A-Team

Karate Kid

Also Add Iron Man And War Machine. With One Of the bad guys being Whiplash!

I'm also going to guess How to Train Your Dragon is going to be in there somewhere too, since it did awesomely.

I'm also guessing another Gaga reference (probably telephone) since that was such a weird video

Edited by moonfall

What makes me sad is even though everyone has some great suggestions as to what we might see this year in this show, none of them to me are "laugh so hard my stomach hurts and I spit beer out my nose" kind of funny.

The past few years, this show has paled in comparison to it's early days...although I have to say last year they did come really close to showing that great stupid/funny/ironic/sarcastic combination that they were once so great at.

The last really hysterical year I can remember was '06, we made it a point to see the show everytime we attended along with the first show opening night and the last show closing night. The show that year was just absolutely out of this world funny and the cast rocked it every show, every night.

If the glory days of this show could be recaptured this year, that would be a wonderful treat for the 20th anniversary.

And this would be just part of the 2006 B&T Show that made me laugh so hard, I spit beer out my nose on more than one occasion!

and the famous "part of the show where we all dance for no reason"

Edited by Hush

MacGruber

Freddy Kruger?

Predator? (again)

A-Team

Karate Kid

What about Ironman 2 and they'll have to do or say something about how to train your dragon.

and don't forget shrek.

• 3 weeks later...

Some Ideas like slaughtering that Twilight girl fan from the past year's event like she's dreaming about the gay vampire himself Edward and then it turns into Freddy and he rips her a new one or maybe turns into the vampire from True Blood or something...

And the plot can be about getting out of Wonderland/Mad Hatter's plan to take the booth and changing everything to his own version of Wonderland on Earth... as they ask for the help of McGruber, A-Team, Iron Man and War Machine... another topic they should add is the whole Ricky Martin was gay because it's funny for itself anyways... so they can add their charm to make it hilarious

Edited by Andrew Ryan

One word:

GLEE!!!

ugh they do enough dancing already. I was quite surprised that the recent one actually had an ending before they broke out into dancing for the last 10 minutes. I hope they let us get up and leave at the end, cuz I can't stand that part in the show >_< unless it's something hilarious like Jason doing the Charleston since...it's Jason doing the Charleston!

oh wait, you know they're going to HAVE to pick on the 3D movie references since everything is in 3D now and many for no reason at all.

Edited by Leonardo Van IcePickasso

One word:

GLEE!!!

I could see that like out of no where their's a musical number for no reason what so ever and show a woman in her 30's with a butch haircut with coach gear on as the background dancers dress like in High School jock clothes...

Maybe a joke about Modern Warfare or two

Edited by Andrew Ryan

I could see that like out of no where their's a musical number for no reason what so ever and show a woman in her 30's with a butch haircut with coach gear on as the background dancers dress like in High School jock clothes...

Maybe a joke about Modern Warfare or two

They always sing and dance for no reason, in fact they've even used that as a joke "Now's the time in the show when we all dance for no reason." If they use Glee, then they can dance for no reason for a reason! Plus they will dance to "Don't Stop Believing" and end by all making the "loser" L sign which is cool.