Bill & Ted Speculation

Dinah

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what songs we will get to hear during the show???

well, I know what I would like to hear

O.M.G

My First Kiss

If We Ever Meet Again

Billionaire

All I do is Win

All The Right Moves

of course I'm sure they'll do a JB parody involving Baby

Cooler Than Me

Magic

Ridin Solo

I would also love them to end the show with God Gave Rock N Roll to You.

As far as I want them to make fun of the BP Oil Spill and how stupid it was, they most likely can't do it because of the "hate mail" they would get from head honchos of BP and other "oil religious" people attending Halloween Horror Nights who certainly would write a 6 page letter with underscores, capitalized letters, and exclamation points explaining that the Oil Spill was a conspiracy, or it was a huge mistake that you have to right to look down on, at least something along those lines.

I agree with you Cody, but they have to be careful what they say.

What you heard about this year, thats interesting, I could see that happening. I read somewhere that some evil guy is going to replace everything with a lowercase I in front of it, and iBill and iTed have to fight to defeat him and get help from (insert impersonators here) to get their old names and world back.

I agree with you Cody, but they have to be careful what they say.

What you heard about this year, thats interesting, I could see that happening. I read somewhere that some evil guy is going to replace everything with a lowercase I in front of it, and iBill and iTed have to fight to defeat him and get help from (insert impersonators here) to get their old names and world back.

Could this "evil guy" be iCarly?!?!?!!?!? watch-iCarly-season-4-online.jpg

No offense....

No more Twilight please, they made fun of it enough last year... time to move on.

We've got a good actor playing Edward, and they're bringing in Jacob. If they didn't have Twilight, you'd have 99.6% of the audience wondering why they didn't make fun of something so obvious.

Am i the only one who would love to see some "The Expendables" stuff in this years show? Possibly have something about how well Randy Couture did with the Expendables and how bad the A-team with Quinton Jackson was in comparison... Any thing UFC haha. It's become such a big thing in the last year (MMA in general) that it would make my month if it got a mention at B&T, but then again, i don't remember them doing any sports spoofs (I've been going since '04, and there probably has been a sports reference in the past 6 years, someone remind me if there has been)

Apparently a lot of people did not see this when I originally posted it. According to an informed source the following is the cast for B&T.

These are the characters cast for ORLANDO B&T

Edward

Bella

Jacob

Mr Miyagi

Tom Cruise

Cameron Diaz

Doctor Who

Last Airbender

Lindsay Lohan

Tiger Woods

Lady Gaga

Angelina Jolie

Milla Jovovich

Justin Bieber

A-team (2 people)

Iron Man 2 (2 people)

MacGruber (2 people)

Jonah Hex (2 people

I remember that post, Dr Jimmy but something about us having such a small cast (especially compared to the supposed Hollywood list that was posted beforehand) leaves me feeling uneasy. It's possible the writers have added and taken away since then....isn't it? I remember someone telling me once the list of characters set to preform is subject to change, whcih I really hope is the case. I was so pscyhed up at the idea of a Twilight VS Trueblood paradoy...:/

I remember that post, Dr Jimmy but something about us having such a small cast (especially compared to the supposed Hollywood list that was posted beforehand) leaves me feeling uneasy. It's possible the writers have added and taken away since then....isn't it? I remember someone telling me once the list of characters set to preform is subject to change, whcih I really hope is the case. I was so pscyhed up at the idea of a Twilight VS Trueblood paradoy...:/

I will check with Chris who provided that list. I too would love a Twilight vs True Blood match-up and believe such a thing is scheduled for Hollywood.

Also be advised that although the Hollywood show is longer and has more characters if recent years are any indicator the Orlando show will be better.

I've never watched iCarly so I have no idea what the hell this "random dancing" thing everyone keeps talking about is -_- I guess I fall into that 7/8 part of the audience hah xD

and you do have a point, Dr. Jimmy. Our show in Orlando is almost always better than Hollywood (no offence to any of you on the West Coast). I've never been to HHNH myself, but that's what I hear year after year. I have no doubt we'll pull a hell of a show out, I just hope that the list has indeed been updated :P

And haha MirpleBoy, I'll hold ya to it :P

Ok, Here is my Dark Horses for B&T.................. Betty White,,Yep it was her year.

Iphone and all the issues with connection.

not sure it is a dark horse but Inception ending

Mel Gibson his rants were the news for a while not sure Universal has the stones for that one.

Glenn Beck, he took huge amounts of heat and had a huge year