HHN 2019: Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman

themazethinker

Thanks for posting this!  What a great follow-up to 2018's UCM (my favorite horror series).  I have always had a soft spot for the film that was the inspiration for this maze.  It was the sequel to both the original Wolfman and Ghost of Frankenstein. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zombieman said:

Actually, I think Holidayz in Hell will be in Parisian [Edit: heh heh - Jinx!].

If this went in the Purge/Ash/Krampus venue, They could potentially run the house backwards and use the old Holidayz area as a post house Scarezone...

it will be located on the Metro set on the Universal Backlot

1 hour ago, zombieman said:

Thanks for the great input, HU.  Please keep us informed as to relevant answers from Murdy's Q&A

Murdy has said during the Q&A that the maze will be sorta in the same vein as they had done with AVP and Freddy vs. Jason also that the score for the house is also being written and recorded and he'll think about playing snippet of Slashs' upcoming scores.

He has also said Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman was always in his plans to make if the Universal Monsters maze succeeded.

He explained also that the maze will start with the Gypsy Camp which was a deleted scene and scenes from last year's maze.

Someone mentioned if next year would Murdy do a Creatures maze and his response "Lets see how this one does. But yes I'd love to do Creature. We've designed him."

Another person had also asked a question on why Murdy focused on why he only chose Frankenstein and The Wolfman for this maze and Murdy's response: " Always saw Univeral Monsters as the "Avengers" movie and now want to spin them off into their own mazes...but in pairs."

Murdy will also be making a voice cameo in the maze as last year he did voice cameos for Dracula and Frankenstein

The maze is also somewhere in between and inspired by the film.

Interrior and Exterrior scenes

The monsters will look abit the same but Wolfman will have some different iterations

and these are the only things he talked about since he cut the Q&A short

so at the scarela panel last year, murdy said the Wolf Man design in the maze was more of a mid-transformed Wolf than fully transformed. so i won't be surprised that in this maze we'll get to see the full Wolf Man design. there even was a tweet that said there will be some different iterations for him.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, themazethinker said:

so at the scarela panel last year, murdy said the Wolf Man design in the maze was more of a mid-transformed Wolf than fully transformed. so i won't be surprised that in this maze we'll get to see the full Wolf Man design. there even was a tweet that said there will be some different iterations for him.

Yeah Frankensteins Monster will still look the same after last one, it will only be The Wolfman, I hope they do something with eyes and make em more like An American Werewolf In London's animatronic. The features on the animatronics face would look awesome as a cool make up appliance for the scarezone. Hopefully they also throw out some concept art because Murdy might be showing em more than Orlando would be.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...