Location of Universal House of Horrors

Luigi18512

I am a bit confused about the location of Universal House of Horrors as well as Universal's New House of Horrors the following year. Everywhere I look they post the location as Soundstage 23, but the map of 1995 and 1996 shows it in Soundstage 22. Can anyone shed some light on this?

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, Luigi18512 said:

I am a bit confused about the location of Universal House of Horrors as well as Universal's New House of Horrors the following year. Everywhere I look they post the location as Soundstage 23, but the map of 1995 and 1996 shows it in Soundstage 22. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Both houses in both years were in Soundstage 23

Edited by HorrorUnearthed

• 1 year later...

I know this is weird replying to a question I made a year and a half ago, but I have found some evidence to suggest that both houses may have actually been in Soundstage 22 instead of Soundstage 23 like so many websites say it was. First, if you look at the maps for both 1995 and 1996, the label for Universal's House of Horrors and Universal's House of Horrors are both clearly on top of Soundstage 22. Second, look at this press release from 1995, which says that Universal's House of Horror was in Soundstage 22. https://parkrumors.com/archive/95sys.php

Also, the Universal House/Museum of Horror houses from 1995-1998 were all reportedly very similar, so I would not be surprised if they kept some of the props and rooms in the same Soundstage between events. If anyone has some information on this can you please let me know? Sorry for the inconvenience.

latest?cb=20180425060831latest?cb=20180425061519

Edited by Luigi18512

• 1 month later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Location of Universal House of Horrors