HHN 2018: Toxxic Tunnel

WESKER69

X245WJz.jpg

There’s been a terrible industrial accident deep inside an underground utility tunnel. The noxious vapors that were released have transformed the emergency workers into radioactive monsters, filled with an uncontrollable rage and hell-bent on our destruction!

• Like 2

Feeling meh about this one. I mean the tunnel scare zone is really just there to keep you from getting bored during that walk but it was fine last year. Best part was watching the scare actors climb down the hill to the tunnel right at 7pm (I think that was the time they started)

The reason why they can't have this heavily themed is due to it being used all day long for daytime production operations, so the tunnel is always filled with golf carts. Also, they tried fog back in 2014, but it kept setting off the smoke alarms.

Personally, I loved the "Toxic Tunnel" theme from last year because it worked for the location. However, black lights was my #1 thing that I said in my review that would've improved it greatly, so I'm glad this is being implemented. I still say they could find a way to use toXXic barrels (and hangy shit) for minimal themeing. In 2014, the first year for the tunnel... they had the ambulance on the backlot side of the tunnel as a prop.