Ticket Question

This is presuming they keep the ticket structure they have last year. I'm going the last 2 weekends this year, 10/27-11/3 basically. Trying to determine which ticket type to get. Last year it looked like the entire last weekend was on the FFP+. Did they add any other dates? Should I just go with the ultimate FFP with express to make it easy? Or just skip the 27th and do the last weekend. I'd rather not pay close to $600 (was there an ap discount last year?), but if its the easiest option that also gets me the most HHN then I'll manage it. This is my first year not going when ROF was an option so its kinda new to me. Thanks for the help!

You're going during the week, and not just the weekends right?

If that's the case, I'd start with just the regular Frequent Fear and hit the S/W/Th of that week. Between those three days, you should be able to hit everything several times over the three days (even without express).

That Wednesday might a be a little busy because it's Halloween. (Although, in the past, it's been kind of slow.) But; that Thursday should be pretty dead. Most things will be a walk-on.

Just my opinion, and I'm sure you'll get deluged with "you have to have express pass" comments (spoiler: you don't really).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, faceleg said:

I'd prefer to have an express pass, just in case I get tired and just wanna go through whatever houses quickly. 

Well, you have the option to just buy express for  one night at the event. I'd just be worried that I would get the full blown pass, and then realize I really didn't need to spend the extra money. Especially that particular week.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 2:56 PM, StupidStupidDan said:

You're going during the week, and not just the weekends right?

If that's the case, I'd start with just the regular Frequent Fear and hit the S/W/Th of that week. Between those three days, you should be able to hit everything several times over the three days (even without express).

That Wednesday might a be a little busy because it's Halloween. (Although, in the past, it's been kind of slow.) But; that Thursday should be pretty dead. Most things will be a walk-on.

Just my opinion, and I'm sure you'll get deluged with "you have to have express pass" comments (spoiler: you don't really).

Can i piggyback on the OP's question and ask you if i would need a EP for a thursday night in early october?  I will be doing stay and scream that night as well, but i want to see all the houses and that is the only night i will be attending.  thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rj macready said:

Can i piggyback on the OP's question and ask you if i would need a EP for a thursday night in early october?  I will be doing stay and scream that night as well, but i want to see all the houses and that is the only night i will be attending.  thanks

Agreed with FaceLeg. If it's October 4th, probably not. You'll just have to plan well. Stay and Scream helps a lot. 

If it's the 11th though, there's a good chance crowds will be fairly large. You always have the option to add on the express once you get a feel for the crowds though. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so considering just doing the FF+ with express and not doing the first Saturday I'm there (Oct 27). 5 nights should be enough, right? (Sun 28th, and Halloween to the last night)

ETA: decided to just go with the Ultimate pass and may get an express for that first Saturday. Also went ahead and got my UTH tour for the day of Halloween.

Edited by faceleg