Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Twilight59

TERROR TALES: STORIES OF HORROR

Back in the late 1940s when horror comics were at their peak there was a comic book industry called "Terror Comics" that also did horror comics of their while telling an original horror story, the comics also have their very own horror host called The Terrorkeeper and was kind of like the Cryptkeeper in some ways like his puns for example however when the Comic Code Authority came around in the 1950s it went bankrupt until it was revised as a small press when Underground Comics came around in the 1960s and then evolved into a horror anthology tv-show in the 1980s in which adapted some of their old stories while coming up with new episode ideas for their tv-show and had their host on-screen for the very first time but however it only lasted for one season and was cancelled after their final episode, it was now forgotten by many people after the show was cancelled with a few fans left that still remember the show to this day

You are a person who knows very little about the show itself but remembered the Terrorkeeper, Terror Tales' very own horror host and wanted to check out a haunted house for the very first time that is when you discover a run-down house in the middle of a forest and vaguely re-call of seeing that house somewhere before, you decide to enter anyway and looked around in the run-down house before noticing a bookcase that contains a secret passage being slightly opened and decided to enter the secret passage in which leads to a basement that is abandoned and seems like no-one is here until you notice a man with a ragged monk-like hood and quickly noticed that the man with ragged monk-like hood is the Terrorkeeper, the horror host then noticed and scolded you for entering his home until you tell him that he knows the horror host, the Terrorkeeper was surprised that you know him until he asked you the question if you ever read one of the comic books by Terror Comics or seen some of the episodes of the tv-show in which you reply no, while being disappointed that you only know him but not the comic books or the episodes from the tv-show he decides to bring out a huge book that is full of Terror Comics' comic books and the scripts of the episodes of the tv-show itself, you then opened the book only to get sucked inside the book and into the stories that are from the comic books and the tv-show episodes itself, can you escape the stories or will you become a victim of the stories itself?

Facade: The Terrorkeeper's house

The Basement: Guests will venture into the basement where its looks almost similar to the Cryptkeeper's lair but almost run-down and see the Terrorkeeper sitting down in a chair, the Terrorkeeper can also interact with guests

Vortex: Guests then go through a vortex as they feel like they're being sucked into the book and into the stories

Night of the Living Skeletons: Guests go through a graveyard that is overrun with undead skeletons along with a grave-robber that is trying to get a undead skeleton off of him, they then go through a catacomb where undead skeletons lurk in every corner and at the near end, a giant skeleton with a crown on its head swings a sword at guests

Headless Blackbeard: Guests will then be in the Queen Anne's Revenge where it is full of ghostly pirates that attack guests while some of them harass guests, they can also see a headless Blackbeard on the steering wheel of the ship while taunting guests

King Tut's Wrath: Guests are now at a museum where they see a mummified King Tut floating above along with two mind controlled guards that attack guests, they then go into a mummy exhibit where some of the mummies in the exhibit are alive and are also lurking about

Devilish President: Guests go into the Oval Office where it seems empty and looks like no-one is here until the Oval Office reveals to be a hellish version and the portraits reveal that he sold his soul to the Devil to become president and is now being condemned into hell, the Devil wearing a president-like suit hides in this room

The Burnt Coach: Guests go into a locker room that is on fire and see Coach Gruber burnt alive while screaming for help, at the near end is Coach Gruber, who is now a ghost, blows a whistle at guests

Freaky Hybrids: Guests enter a lab where they would see a mad scientist preforming some experiments on a helpless citizen by splicing some DNA with some mythical animal or normal animal DNA while sometimes lunging out, they then enter a cell room where they would see hybrids between people and either mythical animals or normal animals, some of them might be hostile to guests while other plead for help

Christmas Slaughter: Guests go into a messy and bloody living room where an insane maniac dressed up like Santa Claus hacks somebody into pieces with an axe before swiping the axe at guests

The Holiday Killer: This scene would be similar to the curtain scene in Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield but only this time the curtains are holiday themed and instead of Michael Myers it's John Holiday a.k.a The Holiday Killer in different holiday outfits

B-Movie Madness: Guests go into what looks like a B-Movie festival gone wrong at a movie drive-in, hiding in the drive-in are B-Movie monsters along with some of the cars honking at guests

Demon Apocalypse: Guests are now in destroyed city street where they would see holes that are entrances to Hell itself, in the destroyed city street are demons in which attack guests and at the near end, a winged demon swoops down at guests

Abandoned Terror Comics Building/Finale: Guests now exit the world of comics and go into an abandoned Terror Comics building where they would see the Terrorkeeper sitting in a table, harassing guests for not remembering him along with the Terror Comics industry and the tv-show that he has been in, he also reveals that he was actually in the scenes that featured him, scaracters from before pop out to scare guests and at the near-end the Terrorkeeper gives the guests one last scare

Edited by Twilight59

Some little ideas that lack the scaracter diversity to get individual posts:

~~~

PAINTBALL FIELD

What was supposed to be a fun little game of paintball turned into a horrible mess when the living dead attacked. Now, the surviving players have to fend off their undead rivals and teammates in an unevenly matched battle of life and death!

The zone is made to resemble a paintball field, with inflatable obstacles, metal barrels, and camo netting about, all covered in marker paint and blood. Both the living and the dead carry paintball markers and wear armor. Survivors are panicked and shoot at guests (it's just compressed air, don't worry), the zombie amble about, barely able to move their hands to pull the trigger, instead using the guns to butt stroke/pistol whip survivor. Their armor is torn, with face masks broken to allow biting.

~~~

DARKSITE, USA

A small town near a secret military base is in for a rude awakening when alien parasites escape! Turning man, woman, child, soldier, and g-man alike into mindless slaves, the parasites have their sight on one thing: WORLD DOMINATION!

A goofy scarezone, made to look like a 50's suburban utopia with government vehicles about. The parasite's hosts all have visible veins, green sclera, and act like they're part of the Milkman Conspiracy - the parasites try to mimic human behavior, but have a poor grasp on what humans actually DO.

~~~

HELL'S GARAGE

What is that racket? The revving of engines of an infernal legion of mechanics! As the engines roar, these grease monkeys look for souls to power their vehicles. And yours will do just fine...

The scarezone feature heavy red and orange lighting, metal music and engine noises, and a lot of hostile mechanics with horns and fangs. They carry tools - large, TF2-ish wrenches, power drills, chainsaws, the like. Some could probably ride around the zone on motorcycles, if the scarezone is in the right part of the park. Modified power cars surround the area.

• Like 1

PLAYTIME

Do you remember those old toys you used to play with? Action figures, dolls, stuffed animals... you had a lot of fun, right? Well so did the toys. But then you locked them in an attic for 30 frickin' years. And now the toys are mad...

So, apparently, a surprise Blumhouse property appeared in last year's Revenge of Chucky Scarezone: Jem and the Holograms!

No, seriously. Jem... she actually appeared, and so did Jerrica Benton, I know nothing about this franchise other than the Blumhouse movie sucked.

But... what if we took a bunch of other classic, nostalgic toys (...even though I wasn't around for the majority of these) and made a scarezone based around it?

The toys are in... decentish shape. Recognizable, but dirty, slightly broken, and faded. Boxes filled with toys line the zone, and music from the 80's and 90's plays. Despite their general animosity towards park guests, certain characters WILL fight their enemies, and team up with characters of similar good/evil alignment.

SCARACTERS (Well, Character Inspiration):

• He-Man and Skeletor
  • She-Ra and Hordak
  • Jem and Jerrica Benton
  • My Buddy
  • Grumpy Bear
  • Barbie and Ken
  • Polly Pocket
  • Optimus Prime and Megatron
  • Cobra Commander
  • Lion-O and Mumm-Ra
  • Teddy Ruxpin
  • Don't Free Freddy
  • Troll Doll(s)
  • Leonardo, Michealangelo, Donatello, Raphael, and Shredder
  • Like 1

So i have a haunt idea, but i honestlly think it might be the darkest idea i ever made tbh. It's still in a early phase, so i may or may not make it.
Deep Web - Red Room
Imagine the Hostel haunt, but 10x more disturbing. I got some room ideas.

Test Chambers (A room where test subjects can be seen being experimented)
Cannibals (A texas chainsaw like room)

Autopsy (A room where a "medically licensed" doctor can be seen preforming a live autopsy)
For Sale (A prison like hallway where people emerge from behind homemade bars)
Suicide Show (A game show like room, where various contestants can be seen killing themselves. This will be similar to the Truth Or Dare or Unfriended rooms.)

Swatting (A living room where you are shot at by the F.B.I)

I told my friend the idea, and they think it can be awesome. What are your thoughts? I know that some of this may in fact be real, but like if Blumhouse can make a movie about it, i think a haunt can work.

Do you guys think this is a good idea.

11 hours ago, themazethinker said:

So i have a haunt idea, but i honestlly think it might be the darkest idea i ever made tbh. It's still in a early phase, so i may or may not make it.
Deep Web - Red Room
Imagine the Hostel haunt, but 10x more disturbing. I got some room ideas.

Test Chambers (A room where test subjects can be seen being experimented)
Cannibals (A texas chainsaw like room)

Autopsy (A room where a "medically licensed" doctor can be seen preforming a live autopsy)
For Sale (A prison like hallway where people emerge from behind homemade bars)
Suicide Show (A game show like room, where various contestants can be seen killing themselves. This will be similar to the Truth Or Dare or Unfriended rooms.)

Swatting (A living room where you are shot at by the F.B.I)

I told my friend the idea, and they think it can be awesome. What are your thoughts? I know that some of this may in fact be real, but like if Blumhouse can make a movie about it, i think a haunt can work.

Do you guys think this is a good idea.

Sounds dark, do it.

3 hours ago, Hugh201 said:

So I’m trying to figure out who to put in a WWE theme haunted house, I know I want to put in Undertaker and The Fiend but who else

Don't follow Wrestling, but I do hear of Kane, Sting, The Wyatt Family... Golddust?

And Goldberg played the evil Santa Claus in Santa's Slay, so that's something to consider.

4 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

Sounds dark, do it.

Don't follow Wrestling, but I do hear of Kane, Sting, The Wyatt Family... Golddust?

And Goldberg played the evil Santa Claus in Santa's Slay, so that's something to consider.

Bray’s already in there via the Fiend but I can work with Sting even though his gimmick is pretty much a vigilante 

Edited by Hugh201

Cult Sacrifices

Cults are usually still around to this day whether it be a religious cult, a destructive cult, doomsday cult and so on, however there is one cult that is unlike the other cults you see today this type of cult worships a being that people no-one talked about to this very and the being's name is the Nightmare Creature, founded by the being itself (in which he secretly hates and pretended to like the cult he founded) after finding a dark arts book while in his human form he becomes a leader of the cult itself and demanded powers for sacrifices, the cult also has a view on good and evil in which they believe that they don't exist at all along with the neutral alignment as well, the cult was also a religious and doomsday-like cult almost similar to that of Jim Jones' Peoples Temple and the Manson Family and even after he was sealed away in a orb by the Dream Creature, the cult had a new leader and is still going strong to this very day and recently the cult itself have come to Universal Studios due to their "savior" returning (even though this Nightmare Creature came from an alternate reality where he won) and when they finally meeting the Ultimate Nightmare, he gave out one simple command, look for volunteers to sacrifice so that he can gain new powers...

Inside the venue are stained glass windows of the three only allies (Alex Mercer, Anti-Monitor and Johan Liebert) along with the three poeple that he had fused with (Khorne, Scarlet King and Hajun) there are also some stained glass windows detailing the Nightmare Creature's story and experiences as well , inside the venue also has a Church-like feel to it along with a baptismal font that has blood inside it

The show usually looks for volunteers (in which are actors/actresses) and would usually sacrifice them in order for the Ultimate Nightmare to gain new powers however when the final hours come the cult would be betrayed by the Ultimate Nightmare before killing them then the Dream Creature shows up and a battle between them would ensue and then end with the Dream Creature finally ending him for good and come out victorious

• 2 weeks later...

66.6 FM: The Damned

Besides a few things, such as the fact that it plays metal, no one really knows that much about 66.6 FM The Damned. It just kinda... started broadcasting one day, and people stumbled upon it and kept listening. After a while, the DJ, Joss, announced a bit of a festival. You'd be able to meet the man behind The Damned... and win a t-shirt. There was a surprisingly high turnout - which, as it turned out, was a bad thing, as during the event, Joss played a cursed tone, driving participants mad. Now, as the festival goes on, blood will be spilled - and Joss can't be any more proud of himself.

The scarezone smells of beer. There's probably a beer stand in it, actually, or at least within sight from an entrance. On both entrances, are a van with the scarezone's name on it, painted on in red blood font. Joss sits at a covered booth, interacting with other scaracters and guests, and "DJ-ing". (He'll announce the next song and make announcements/barbs, but the playlist changes on its own.) The spotlights move, change color, and flash with the music. At various times in the night, Joss gives away a freebie souvenir (something like a poster/t-shirt) that the winner can decline or accept. Said shirts and posters are also available in the gift shop, but hey, free shirt.

SCARACTERS:

• Joss: The DJ. A sardonic asshole. Encourages his followers to cause chaos.
  • The Damned Listeners: People who went mad from the tone. They look like metalheads, which is a varied look - but you can tell that they're scaracters, they're covered in blood. Some carry beer bottles. And some have that t-shirt.
  • Chainsaws: Why are there chainsaws at a music festival? It's scary. These guys almost all wear black jackets.

MUSIC SUGGESTIONS (in a different order, preferably):

• Cult of Personality (Living Colour)
  • Square Hammer (Ghost)
  • Dance Macabre (Ghost)
  • Du Hast (Rammstein)
  • Ich Will (Rammstein)
  • Master Of Puppets (Metallica)
  • Sad But True (Metallica)
  • The Stage (Avenged Sevenfold)
  • Hail to the King (Avenged Sevenfold)
  • Animal I Have Become (Three Days Grace)
  • I Am Machine (Three Days Grace)
  • Cut The Cord (Shinedown)
  • Mr. Crowley (Ozzy Osbourne)
  • Iron Man (Black Sabbath)
  • Monster (Skillet)
  • Jesus Built My Hotrod (Ministry)
  • N.W.O. (Ministry)
  • Voodoo (Godsmack)
  • Get Ready To Die (Andrew W.K.)
Edited by DocNiktMarr

I'm not sure if we'll ever actually get to see him as an icon for HHN, but I'd like to see Eddie finally brought out and used as the host for the event one year. Personally, I could see it designed around the idea of him tired of being stuck in the shadow of his brother, Jack, and seeking to violently take control. In fact, I've got two ideas for a house and scare zone to go along with that.

The house:

Run: Live Scream

Ready to emerge from the shadows, Eddie has torn apart an old warehouse and rebuilt it into a killer game show that's livestreamed to the sick and twisted. Here, unwilling contestants must escape from Eddie's horde of psychos and reach the exit, or else be caught and subjected to horrific torture chambers. With the rules set, there's only one way to win: run.

The scare zone:

Carnival of Chaos

Say goodbye to Jack’s midway of the bizarre and say hello to Eddie’s midway of murder, as the chainsaw-wielding psycho tears down the iconic clown’s carnival to make his own home base for his horrifying takeover. The greasepaint monsters may be gone, but Eddie’s band of marauders are sure to offer the kind of thrills you’d die for.

• Like 2

Here's another house and scare zone idea, rooted in HHN history.

First, the house inspired by an icon who went unused:

Cindy: Playtime of Terror

In the burnt-out remains of Albert Caine’s mortuary, there is a dollhouse that still carries the rage of Cindy with it. Find it, and you’ll find yourself in a world of Cindy’s imagination. Here, nightmarish toys and haunting memories mix together for a terrifying playtime where the only one being toyed with is you.

Now, the scare zone inspired by an epic world that fell by the wayside for the Storyteller:

Terra Cruentus: Season of the Queen

Once upon a time, there was a brutal world known as Terra Cruentus. From the shadowy depths of Gorewood Forest to the blaring roars of Bone Thunder Alley, all pay tribute to their Queen through blood and suffering. Pay witness to this work for yourself, but be warned: you may be selected as the Queen’s latest sacrifice.

• Like 2

Here are a few ideas for houses that are sequels or reimaginings of past HHN houses.

Night of the Atomic Creatures!

Tear open the pages of AtomiComics’s latest issue, for a spine-tingling tale of nuclear monstrosities! Radiation from the local nuclear plant has mutated some of the local wildlife, transforming once tiny creepy-crawlers into massive mutants, hellbent on feasting from human flesh beneath the green glow of the atomic reactors!

Terror Underground: Railway to Hell

A recent earthquake has done some serious damage to the H Line subway track, and you have been sent down to help inspect the damage. Unfortunately, there’s more than just rubble and fissures to worry about. The damage has cracked open a portal to the depths of Hell, and lurking demons seek to bring you to the end of the line.

Nightingales: Scavengers of the Waste

Even the end of the world does not mean the end of the Nightingales. Posing as the Sisters of Mercy, they lure in desperate survivors of the apocalypse with a promise of a fresh meal. Unfortunately, the only meal here are the poor souls like you who wander into their clutches.

Frightanic: Port of No Return

Out on the Pacific Ocean lies the Port of No Return, a stretch of sea where ships are said to vanish. A horrible storm has diverted the path of your cruise liner, sending you to this cursed patch of ocean. Now, ghosts from previous wrecks seek to drag you and all the other passengers down to a watery grave.

Psycho Scareapy: Lockdown

After years of scandals and horrors, Shadybrook Sanitarium has at last reopened its doors under the leadership of a new director: Dr. Thomas Strickland. Believing the patients simply need discipline, he has completely rebuilt the asylum so that no one can escape treatment. With aggressive guards and lethal security measures, you’d have to be crazy to try to leave.

• Like 2

So i've recently watched a walkthrough video of the Wax Works haunt and gave me a crossover haunt idea

• Horror in Waxworks-What happens when a rich guy who is fascinated with horror movies and the "Horror in Wax" attraction discovers an eerie wax museum that has abandoned for years? Re-open it and re-brand it as "The Waxworks Museum", he also apparently brought in the wax figures in which are the Universal Classic Monsters from the "Horror in Wax" attraction to the "Chamber of Horror" exhibit and the melted wax figures to the storage room in order to fix them as new wax figures, however unbeknownst to him the wax creatures are alive and that there are deranged people living in there as well before the museum was re-opened and when it was re-opened to the public there have been reports of people disappearing until the police came to investigate the disappearances inside and you are one of the police officers, however one by one the police officers go missing and you discover that they're being tortured and dipped into wax or either killed, will you escape or will you get dipped into wax?

When it comes to IPs at HHN, I would like to see some representation of video games. There are plenty of games that could offer potential for houses at the event, or even some scare zones. Plus, it would help to stem the pace a little when it comes to adapting movies for the houses. So, I'll be posting some ideas for video game-inspired houses soon enough. Firstly, there's one game property I'll mention: Resident Evil.

Yes, there has been a house based on the franchise once before, but there is still some room for potential houses based on specific entries. For instance, these two:

Resident Evil

Witness the beginnings of Capcom’s signature horror video game series, as a distress call brings the S.T.A.R.S. team to the abandoned Arklay Mansion. Follow Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they explore its ruined hallways, encountering zombies and other monsters that lurk in its secret corners.

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Experience the most recent chapter in Capcom’s horror game franchise, as you venture into the swamps of Louisiana for a missing woman. Your journey brings you to a derelict plantation that has been infected by evil. The plant life fights back with monsters of living mold, while Jack Baker and his demented clan seek to make you part of the family…whether you like it or not.

Also, it might work for a scare zone that takes a more general approach:

Resident Evil: Streets of Raccoon City

The results of Umbrella Corporation’s research spill out into the streets, and terror takes hold of Raccoon City. Despite the efforts of some like Leon Kennedy to help clear a way towards freedom, zombies and other genetically-engineered monsters spill out from every building and alleyway, ready to tear you apart.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmfanatic said:

When it comes to IPs at HHN, I would like to see some representation of video games. There are plenty of games that could offer potential for houses at the event, or even some scare zones. Plus, it would help to stem the pace a little when it comes to adapting movies for the houses. So, I'll be posting some ideas for video game-inspired houses soon enough. Firstly, there's one game property I'll mention: Resident Evil.

Yes, there has been a house based on the franchise once before, but there is still some room for potential houses based on specific entries. For instance, these two:

Resident Evil

Witness the beginnings of Capcom’s signature horror video game series, as a distress call brings the S.T.A.R.S. team to the abandoned Arklay Mansion. Follow Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they explore its ruined hallways, encountering zombies and other monsters that lurk in its secret corners.

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Experience the most recent chapter in Capcom’s horror game franchise, as you venture into the swamps of Louisiana for a missing woman. Your journey brings you to a derelict plantation that has been infected by evil. The plant life fights back with monsters of living mold, while Jack Baker and his demented clan seek to make you part of the family…whether you like it or not.

Also, it might work for a scare zone that takes a more general approach:

Resident Evil: Streets of Raccoon City

The results of Umbrella Corporation’s research spill out into the streets, and terror takes hold of Raccoon City. Despite the efforts of some like Leon Kennedy to help clear a way towards freedom, zombies and other genetically-engineered monsters spill out from every building and alleyway, ready to tear you apart.

Yes! We need a proper RE haunt!

I said I'd post some ideas for video game-related content for HHN, so here are some ideas.

First, some houses:

BioShock

Journey beneath the waves to the underwater city of Rapture, built by Andrew Ryan as a utopia where man could create free from censor or morality. Now, with its citizens warped by a mutagen known as ADAM and split by civil strife, Rapture is tearing apart at the seams. Watch yourself, for if the splicers don’t get you, then Ryan’s security forces surely will.

Dead By Daylight

Find yourself in a realm ruled over by the Entity, a dark being that insists on sacrifice through a brutal hunt. Hunting you and other poor souls are a collection of vicious killers and monsters, convinced to serve the Entity. Fight for your life as you escape, for the Entity wants every last drop of hope before you fail.

Doom

In the halls of the Union Aerospace Corporation research facility, Hell has come to Mars when a portal to another world lets horrific demons emerge into ours. Try to escape the carnage, not only caused from the demons seeking to destroy you body and soul, but also by the one man who can fight them: the Doom Slayer.

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Enter the old halls of Joey Drew Studios, where Joey Drew and his animation team brought dreams and delights to the big screen with their cartoons. Unfortunately, you’ll only find nightmares as a machine brings terrifying life to their creations. As these beasts of ink and paint hunt you down, you’ll learn to fear the machine.

Five Nights at Freddy’s

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria was once a place of fun and dreams, until a series of murders left it haunted by evil. You’ll see this evil for yourself, as you wander the dark halls roamed by its animatronics. Their cute appearances hide real danger, and it’s no fun and games when they catch you.

Until Dawn

When eight friends reunite at a mountain retreat, they find themselves trapped in a nightmare. From facing a twisted killer to monsters of legend, you’ll join these eight as they fight to survive until dawn. You may think you have a choice here, but your fate looks bleak.

I've also got some ideas for scare zones:

Silent Hill

A siren sounds. A thick fog rolls in. Buildings crumble around you. In front of you lay the streets of Silent Hill, a small town home to unspeakable horrors. Now, the darkness that has taken hold over the town draws you in…

Dead Rising: Fortune City

Better hope you have your Zombrex ready, because a zombie outbreak is bringing some grime to the glitz of Fortune City. You may find some aid from Chuck Greene or Frank West, but if you think you’ll live to see backup, then your luck has run out.

We Happy Few

Welcome to Wellington Wells, the cheeriest town in Britain thanks to its wonder drug: Joy! Some may say that the town is falling apart from neglect and that we shouldn’t take Joy, but those are just Downers in need of a good thrashing. Remember, listen to Uncle Jack and put on a happy face!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, filmfanatic said:

I said I'd post some ideas for video game-related content for HHN, so here are some ideas.

First, some houses:

BioShock

Journey beneath the waves to the underwater city of Rapture, built by Andrew Ryan as a utopia where man could create free from censor or morality. Now, with its citizens warped by a mutagen known as ADAM and split by civil strife, Rapture is tearing apart at the seams. Watch yourself, for if the splicers don’t get you, then Ryan’s security forces surely will.

Dead By Daylight

Find yourself in a realm ruled over by the Entity, a dark being that insists on sacrifice through a brutal hunt. Hunting you and other poor souls are a collection of vicious killers and monsters, convinced to serve the Entity. Fight for your life as you escape, for the Entity wants every last drop of hope before you fail.

Doom

In the halls of the Union Aerospace Corporation research facility, Hell has come to Mars when a portal to another world lets horrific demons emerge into ours. Try to escape the carnage, not only caused from the demons seeking to destroy you body and soul, but also by the one man who can fight them: the Doom Slayer.

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Enter the old halls of Joey Drew Studios, where Joey Drew and his animation team brought dreams and delights to the big screen with their cartoons. Unfortunately, you’ll only find nightmares as a machine brings terrifying life to their creations. As these beasts of ink and paint hunt you down, you’ll learn to fear the machine.

Five Nights at Freddy’s

Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria was once a place of fun and dreams, until a series of murders left it haunted by evil. You’ll see this evil for yourself, as you wander the dark halls roamed by its animatronics. Their cute appearances hide real danger, and it’s no fun and games when they catch you.

Until Dawn

When eight friends reunite at a mountain retreat, they find themselves trapped in a nightmare. From facing a twisted killer to monsters of legend, you’ll join these eight as they fight to survive until dawn. You may think you have a choice here, but your fate looks bleak.

I've also got some ideas for scare zones:

Silent Hill

A siren sounds. A thick fog rolls in. Buildings crumble around you. In front of you lay the streets of Silent Hill, a small town home to unspeakable horrors. Now, the darkness that has taken hold over the town draws you in…

Dead Rising: Fortune City

Better hope you have your Zombrex ready, because a zombie outbreak is bringing some grime to the glitz of Fortune City. You may find some aid from Chuck Greene or Frank West, but if you think you’ll live to see backup, then your luck has run out.

We Happy Few

Welcome to Wellington Wells, the cheeriest town in Britain thanks to its wonder drug: Joy! Some may say that the town is falling apart from neglect and that we shouldn’t take Joy, but those are just Downers in need of a good thrashing. Remember, listen to Uncle Jack and put on a happy face!

Imagine a Until Dawn haunt that had multiple paths. Also i really want a Doom haunt, because since your just a human, these demons will be terrifying. Like, imagine a stilt walker Baron Of Hell.

2 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Imagine a Until Dawn haunt that had multiple paths. Also i really want a Doom haunt, because since your just a human, these demons will be terrifying. Like, imagine a stilt walker Baron Of Hell.

It would definitely be cool if an Until Dawn house could do multiple paths. I know there was one year that HHN tried out dual-run houses, but I couldn't imagine that happening today. Just imagine the line back-ups from people trying to decide which way to go. Perhaps the paths might periodically diverge, and it's all up to the time you're going through the house that affects which path you go down.

Also, a Doom house would be great, and probably is one that would have a better chance of making it into the event. The demon designs are great, and would allow such a variety of scare-actor styles. You bring up the stilt walker Baron of Hell idea, but what if the last or second-to-last room of the house had a huge Cyberdemon figure.

• Like 1

By the way, I hope no one minds that I've been doing posts that are short descriptions of these houses and scare zones. I'm not as good as doing full write-ups of houses or scare zones like a lot of folks here, but I enjoy coming up with these summaries for them, like the sort you'd see on the Halloween Horror Nights website.

Edited by filmfanatic
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, filmfanatic said:

By the way, I hope no one minds that I've been doing posts that are short descriptions of these houses and scare zones. I'm not as good as doing full write-ups of houses or scare zones like a lot of folks here, but I enjoy coming up with these summaries for them, like the sort you'd see on the Halloween Horror Nights website.

You good man, it's perfectly understandable.