HHN 2018: Stranger Things

Stranger Things!  Woo hoo!!!  I can smell the black paint in the endless plywood hallways now! 

Bring on the Murdyization. 

I hope there are at least eight Demigorgon strobe pop scares and a body bag hallway.

And pig heads.  Gotta have pig heads somehow.  I don't recall them in Season 1, but still, this is HHN Hollywood.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, zombieman said:

Stranger Things!  Woo hoo!!!  I can smell the black paint in the endless plywood hallways now! 

Bring on the Murdyization. 

I hope there are at least eight Demigorgon strobe pop scares and a body bag hallway.

And pig heads.  Gotta have pig heads somehow.  I don't recall them in Season 1, but still, this is HHN Hollywood.

The hashtag #noblackwalls is trending today. So fingers crossed they get the memo lol 

I am personally excited, but I don't think this will be a scare-filled maze. Hoping it won't attract too many kiddos. That was one thing I loved about HHN! But if it does there are always Thursday nights to attend 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I plan to knock out Season 2 today, but during season one... as soon as I saw the giant monster arms/hands come out of the walls in that one scene with the mom, I literally said out loud- "Oh look... the giant La Llorona arms will be given new life in a maze this year" :lol:

• Haha 1

I think this will be one of those mazes that has a few key scares that will be great (definitely a demogorgon coming through the wall and possibly a demodog puppet like they did in AWIL) and then the rest will be more about perfect set designs. I'm not expecting it to be too scary, but I am definitely looking forward to them recreating some of those iconic scenes

• 3 months later...

stranger things

stranger things will be season 1 in both events

orlando wanted season 1 and 2 originally

both will have the upside down

hollywood will have particle effect in upside down [projection, and floating ones]

orlando will do shed, byer's house, hawkings lab [two story lab, will have tank that eleven was in].

hollywood will do forest with demogorgon noises in the distance.

both will have demogorgon

hollywood is actor demogorgon

orlando will have demogorgon in different looks [closed mouth, opened mouth, and puppets with openable and closable mouths]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...