HHN Video Wanted

I'm looking for Halloween Horror Night's video footage, it can be from any years past.

The only requirement I have is it must be original unedited video. I'll accept MiniDV (AVI) and AVCHD. Please put all your footage on DVD+R or DVD+R/DL discs, for Mini-DVD I'll accept footage on tape as well.

So if anyone is interested in sharing there footage with the Horror Night Nightmare's community, feel free to contact me.

I have some things planned for any video footage I get, and the footage I use will be credited to each person who shot it as well.

Edited by mz_

MZ, I'm gonna have to connect with you about this at another time as I have a lot of video from years going back as far back as 2003. The most of it is on my hard drive of my current camera, but I have some on MIni DV and also some for analog that I want to convert. We will have to connect on this in the future. I'm interested to see what you plan on doing with it.

I'm looking for Halloween Horror Night's video footage, it can be from any years past.

The only requirement I have is it must be original unedited video. I'll accept Mini-DV (SD and HD) (AVI) and AVCHD. Please put all your footage on DVD+R or DVD+R/DL discs, for Mini-DVD I'll accept footage on tape as well.

So if anyone is interested in sharing there footage with the Horror Night Nightmare's community, feel free to contact me.

I have some things planned for any video footage I get, and the footage I use will be credited to each person who shot it as well.

MZ, I'm gonna have to connect with you about this at another time as I have a lot of video from years going back as far back as 2003. The most of it is on my hard drive of my current camera, but I have some on MIni DV and also some for analog that I want to convert. We will have to connect on this in the future. I'm interested to see what you plan on doing with it.

Sounds good, I'd love to see the older footage! I can do Hi8/Digital 8 tapes as well, as I have access to an older Sony Handycam if anyone has any of those, so I'll add to my accepted list.

- MiniDV Tapes (up to 720x480)

- Hi8/Digital8 Tapes

- DVD+R or DVD+R/DL (SD, DVD, HD, as long as it's unedited)

- USB Stick (Same as above)

• 1 year later...

I have my Hi8 tapes but not my Sony camcorder. On those tapes I have footage from 2000 and 2001 including the entire Bill and Ted Show from 2001. My problem is that I filmed a lot of non-HHN stuff on each tape. Would this be a one day project for you, mz_, or will it take some time? Do you want tapes mailed or would I meet with you and wait while you edit?

I have my Hi8 tapes but not my Sony camcorder. On those tapes I have footage from 2000 and 2001 including the entire Bill and Ted Show from 2001. My problem is that I filmed a lot of non-HHN stuff on each tape. Would this be a one day project for you, mz_, or will it take some time? Do you want tapes mailed or would I meet with you and wait while you edit?

Let me check the camera, as it hasn't been used in awhile and make sure everything is up to par as far as capturing. How many tapes do you have? It probably wouldn't be quick as I wouldn't be able to work on it during the week much. Maybe a couple weeks depending how many tapes.

• 2 weeks later...