Park Calendar

Does anyone remember when USO updated their calendar for park hours last year.

I Thought they had do it around this time last year, but I don't remeber the date.

I had my airfare bought by 2/25 last year so the calendar was updated by then because I wouldn't have do so if I didn't know the dates for HHN yet. just curiuos if anyone remembers?

Jim

Does anyone remember when USO updated their calendar for park hours last year.

I Thought they had do it around this time last year, but I don't remeber the date.

I had my airfare bought by 2/25 last year so the calendar was updated by then because I wouldn't have do so if I didn't know the dates for HHN yet. just curiuos if anyone remembers?

Jim

Jim,

I bet they'll update it next week after they make the announcement as to when Harry Potter will be opening. ;) Something tells me they are waiting to update both park calendars in regards to that; perhaps due to the "Stay and Scream" option.

Jim,

I bet they'll update it next week after they make the announcement as to when Harry Potter will be opening. ;) Something tells me they are waiting to update both park calendars in regards to that; perhaps due to the "Stay and Scream" option.

Hush,

USO needs to remember that the US is in a financial downturn, and people like myself need to start looking for airfare deals, and so I can buy our trip now and have it paid off by the time I go to Orlando, that way we have money to have a good time while we are down there. We just missed some good deals on airfare.

Last year I bought our airfare on February 26th, and our condo reserved by March 1, And I didn’t buy anything till I know the dates for HHNs. This year we are planning on going opening weekend, so knowing the dates is more important than if we went the same weeks we have went in the past few years.( last two weeks ) it has been a few years since we went early in the run. I think the last time was Columbus Day weekend, and I think they did a Wednesday night that week that year.

I hope your right that they release park hours next week. Then I can plan and start shopping for airfare.

Hush,

USO needs to remember that the US is in a financial downturn, and people like myself need to start looking for airfare deals, and so I can buy our trip now and have it paid off by the time I go to Orlando, that way we have money to have a good time while we are down there. We just missed some good deals on airfare.

Last year I bought our airfare on February 26th, and our condo reserved by March 1, And I didn’t buy anything till I know the dates for HHNs. This year we are planning on going opening weekend, so knowing the dates is more important than if we went the same weeks we have went in the past few years.( last two weeks ) it has been a few years since we went early in the run. I think the last time was Columbus Day weekend, and I think they did a Wednesday night that week that year.

I hope your right that they release park hours next week. Then I can plan and start shopping for airfare.

Jim,

I agree completely! You would hope that Uni realizes they are leaving folks hanging when they don't produce a functional operating calendar the same time every year! They are supposed to make the announcement Thursday I believe, so here's hoping you'll get park hours for October released soon there after! ;)

Jim,

I agree completely! You would hope that Uni realizes they are leaving folks hanging when they don't produce a functional operating calendar the same time every year! They are supposed to make the announcement Thursday I believe, so here's hoping you'll get park hours for October released soon there after! ;)

Hush

thursday night we find out about harry potter. What is it with at midnight with USO, it seems everything is announced at midnight.I wish we could afford to come down for HP opening, but I quess it can wait till the end of september. I am glad we are not going the end of october, the park this year may be packed with british people who what to see harry potter. and then they may also go to HHNs. the british school kids get time off from school around the end for october and they take 2 weeks and come to florida. I asked one year because we had been to disney and USO and had seen alot of british. with us comming the end of sept first of oct, depending on when opening weekend is.

Jim,

Nope no calendars update today. I called USO and told them they are making it harder for me to plan my annual fall vacation, and I have already missed 3 airfare sales. I think I said this before but I had my tickets last year on 2/25, my car rented 2/26, and condo reserved 3/1. I wouldn't have if the calendar wasn't updated. The excuse they don't have any idea what their attendance will be especially with harry opening 6/18. Mid to late oct the park is going to be busing during the day, and maybe at HHNs too. The British have a school holiday around Halloween. IOA will be busy this year we are planning on 10 days 2 in a hotel and 8 in our condo. I hope USO gets the calendar updated soon, I would feel a lot better about our vacation, if I could get it reserved and that way I can pay it off before we get down there and have more money available for the trip.

Ok I'll stop wining

• 1 month later...