what were the rooms in saw and the wolfman

Sadly, there isn't any video walk thru on youtube of Orlando maze.
  Saw went through most of the famous traps. nail face, knives chair, Amanda trap, there was difference in the cast a and cast b in the bathroom scene there was dr. Gordon type person and the other guy. 
 there was the hand  saw trap from saw five?
  it ending with pig masked men and chainsaw outside. 
 Wolfman house was there..

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2017 at 9:08 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

i swear Ive seen a Wolfman walk through from Orlando before. I bet the title of the video is something other than what it should be. I loved that maze! First thing when you walked in was the gypsy's trailer...

hey can you help me out with the video peoria

Some info on Saw:

- The razor wire trap was featured with a live actor 

- The ending was a strobe lit room with the pig men everywhere

- there were countdown clocks in most of the rooms

Theres videos of the Saw house all over youtube

Edited by wow

16 minutes ago, wow said:

Some info on Saw:

- The razor wire trap was featured with a live actor 

- The ending was a strobe lit room with the pig men everywhere

- there were countdown clocks in most of the rooms

Theres videos of the Saw house all over youtube

yeah i saw some here and there. but the only wolfman walkthrough i can find was 40 seconds and dark. and the one title that says the wolfman eat the persons hair was the frankenstein maze based off of the description.

2 hours ago, themazethinker said:

yeah i saw some here and there. but the only wolfman walkthrough i can find was 40 seconds and dark. and the one title that says the wolfman eat the persons hair was the frankenstein maze based off of the description.

Well I know that there was a gypsy camp Facade and a flying scareactor in wolfman 

On 8/4/2017 at 5:47 PM, themazethinker said:

hey can you help me out with the video peoria

I'll do some looking around online. See if I can come up with anything. Although I LOVED that house (wolfman is mt fav monster) all I honestly remember with clarity is walking in and seeing the stage coach cars in the gypsy camp. Its was cool.

32 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

I'll do some looking around online. See if I can come up with anything. Although I LOVED that house (wolfman is mt fav monster) all I honestly remember with clarity is walking in and seeing the stage coach cars in the gypsy camp. Its was cool.

Also one of my favorites for sure.. I thought I remember having to walk through some "trees", and they were kind of close together.  There was a growling sound that came from them.   It was right near the beginning.  I wish I could remember more, but that was back in the day when I only was able to go one weekend.  <sigh>

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Its been awhile, and i traveled online to find a good room lineup, so heres my best attempt of a wolfman scene description. feel free to say if i missed anything (like audio, characters, sounds, etc etc).

You wait in line at soundstage 23, as the trailer for the wolfman is projected onto a wall. Theres a full moon projection next to it.

You then enter inside, and you find yourself transported to a gypsy camp. There are several wagons next to you, some damaged and bloodied. You can hear from behind them growling. A gypsy woman with a face riddled of claw marks wanders the room, reciting the "even a man who is pure in heart" poem, and warning guests of a beast.

you then keep on walking through the woods, and you can hear the beast howling in the distance. suddenly, the wolfman comes out from behind some trees, and roars at you. a hunter then comes out, and shoots near the beast, driving it away. you walk past a tree, and there's the bitten body of a villager. he then weakly raises his hand out at you, as you keep walking. you see a tavern building in front of you. you walk to it.

inside the tavern, you see multiple barricaded windows and doors. the chains rattle, as you can hear the wolfman howling in the background. a injured barmaid then comes out from a door, and screams warnings about the beast, as the wolfman then comes out from a scare area and scares you.

you then are transported into a small ice house. you notice that due to the recent "animal" attacks in blackmoor, the icehouse has been turned into a morgue for the victims. several bodies are seen on gurneys, all covered with cloth. inspector Aberline wanders the room, and tells you "have you seen this man around the village?". he then pulls away the cloth of a body, revealing what can only be described as "mangled flesh and bone". as you are about to exit the room, you notice a restrained body in one gurney, but this one seems to still be alive (the man is presumed to be Lawrence). he notices you, and starts to snarl at you in a animal like way.

you then enter into a small hallway, where it's shown to be a insane asylum. several doors line the room. some will open, letting insane inmates to scare you. you then enter into a large room, where it's shown to be a "examination" room. in the center of the room is Lawrence tied up to a chair. to his left, right, and to the back of him are various screens of the full moon. before the "moon" can be seen, he asks you to leave. as a last resort to make you leave, he says "I'll kill all of you!". the "moon" then rises, as he then starts to convulse. you then look down, and notice his hands are starting to become hairy and clawed. you exit the room, and enter into another hallway. from a corridor, the half transformed Lawrence emerges. he screams in pain, as he goes back into his corner. suddenly, the fully transformed wolfman emerges from the same area, and roars at you, as you exit the room.

you then enter into a mausoleum. candles line the walls, as the body of Lawrence's mother lies in the center of the room. from a corner, Lawrence emerges, bloodied and covered in dirt. from the other side, Sir John emerges. he tells you "terrible things Lawrence...you've done terrible things." you then exit the room.

you then enter into a wooded trench. from above you hear growling, as the wolfman is seen jumping from side to side on all fours. you then enter into another wooded area. to your side, the wolfman jumps onto a large boulder and howls at the moon. to your other side, the hunter comes out again and screams "Get down!" as he finally shoots at the beast. the shot knocks the beast back, as you finally exit the maze...but you still get one last scare from the wolfman.

Edited by themazethinker

On 11/3/2017 at 10:34 PM, themazethinker said:

sorry for reviving this thread but since the saw houses in 2017 was out were the traps done the same way or were they done differently? and was there any traps 09 did but 17 didn't?

I think the traps that weren't featured was the Furnace trap, the eyehole trap, classroom trap, shotgun collar trap, rack trap, ten pints of sacrifice trap, and the Glass coffin, according to my brother those were the traps that were featured in the 2009 house but were not featured in Games of Jigsaw. Some nights I went, some of the traps were done almost the same way but there were some nights where the props were there and no one was in them and the effects just go off. But the traps were chronological to each film. I think they picked which were the best traps to display in the house also for space wise too.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

I think the traps that weren't featured was the Furnace trap, the eyehole trap, classroom trap, shotgun collar trap, rack trap, ten pints of sacrifice trap, and the Glass coffin, according to my brother those were the traps that were featured in the 2009 house but were not featured in Games of Jigsaw. Some nights I went, some of the traps were done almost the same way but there were some nights where the props were there and no one was in them and the effects just go off. But the traps were chronological to each film. I think they picked which were the best traps to display in the house also for space wise too.

Oh sweet thanks man. Was the wolfman description accurate?

5 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Oh sweet thanks man. Was the wolfman description accurate?

I gotta be honest, I recall almost none of that.  Went to the UTH tour and through the house at least 10 times.  The only things I recall were the bungee scare at the end and constantly reading about how good the final transformation scene was - which I missed every single time.  You had the only description of the actual transformation.

I'm not saying you are incorrect in any of your recollections.  Just that the house was not nearly as memorable for me.

As for Saw... 2017 seemed to have fewer traps than past years.  It had the classics but by no means all.  Between HHN on each coast, Fright Dome in Vegas, and Sinister Pointe, I've been through at least 8 Saw houses over the years.  Only Fright Dome had every single trap that had been in the movies up until that time, though some were only on display.  Classic case of the mind balling up several memories into one incoherent mass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zombieman said:

I gotta be honest, I recall almost none of that.  Went to the UTH tour and through the house at least 10 times.  The only things I recall were the bungee scare at the end and constantly reading about how good the final transformation scene was - which I missed every single time.  You had the only description of the actual transformation.

I'm not saying you are incorrect in any of your recollections.  Just that the house was not nearly as memorable for me.

As for Saw... 2017 seemed to have fewer traps than past years.  It had the classics but by no means all.  Between HHN on each coast, Fright Dome in Vegas, and Sinister Pointe, I've been through at least 8 Saw houses over the years.  Only Fright Dome had every single trap that had been in the movies up until that time, though some were only on display.  Classic case of the mind balling up several memories into one incoherent mass.

hey that's understandable man, just trying to make people remember a underrated house.

On 8/7/2017 at 9:54 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

Ok in this video in the comments someone asks is they tours the Wolfman. They said they did but werent allowed to film it. Maybe Im imagining seeing a video of this house???

Here is a description.... http://halloweenhorrornights.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wolfman

I've been doing UTH tours since they started, and video has never been allowed.  Used to be all the pictures you wanted were allowed.  They definitely were not allowed in Wolfman that year.  That being said, people obviously disregarded the rules at times.  I have always done audio recordings of my tour - better than nothing and not specifically prohibited.

3 minutes ago, zombieman said:

I've been doing UTH tours since they started, and video has never been allowed.  Used to be all the pictures you wanted were allowed.  They definitely were not allowed in Wolfman that year.  That being said, people obviously disregarded the rules at times.  I have always done audio recordings of my tour - better than nothing and not specifically prohibited.

wait, you audio recorded the uth tours? did you record for 2009?

• 3 months later...

So like, now i know what traps were used and done, but not the lineup. I've posted how i think each trap was done, and you guys can correct me or not.

Bathroom - Depending on cast, Adam or Lawrence will scare and beg for help.

File:SAW 9.jpg

Image result for halloween horror nights 2009 footage

Razor Wire Maze - 

Reverse Beartrap - Something like 27s scene, where Amanda struggles with the trap, and the lights go off and you hear the trap activate.

Drill Chair - A female positioned on the chair, where the drills inch closer and closer, and the lights go off at the last second.

File:SAW 13.jpg

Venus Flytap - Actor struggles with the trap on him, and he enters into a dark area in the room, as you hear the trap go off.

Magnum Eyehole - A small easteregg in the hallway.

Furnace - A burnt animatronic scare (image from Dr Jimmys tumblr, might be from hollywoods however)

tumblr_mnkvuuhA021qmxq3to3_500.jpg

Classroom - Actor in chains

Angel Trap - Similar effect to 27s haunt, where the trap goes off.

Shotgun Collar - Room where Jigsaws body lays, and Jeff with a buzzsaw will scare.

File:SAW 3.jpg

Pig Vat - Room where pig heads hang in your way.

Rack - A room where the actor lies in the trap.

Scalping Seat - Room where you'll see the empty chair, and a scalpless Brenda will scare.

File:SAW 12.jpg
Knife Chair - Similar to 27s room, where Cecil pushes his face through the trap.

File:SAW 18.jpg

Ten Pints Of Sacrifice - Room where Mallick and Brit can be seen shoving there hands into the blades.

Glass Coffin - Room where Hoffman can be seen inside of the glass coffin.