Evil Dead maze

2 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

Let's speculate about the Evil Dead maze!

If they do Evil Dead this year, they will probably only do Ash Vs. Evil Dead, there is probably no way the original Evil Dead series will see the light of day, the last time Evil Dead came to Orlando was the remake and before that at HHN 19, inside Silver Screams, they had the pit scene between Ash and the two  deadites but it was unofficially in the house and called it by a different name, though they had the book of the dead, sitting on a chair before you entered the room. That was also the time Shaun of The Dead was also featured horror nights as well, I believe they were also in a scarezone in Hollywood also maybe the same year or different year I can't remember but I would love to see Evil Dead come back, if Ash vs. The Evil Dead is the only way we could see Ash, I'm all aboard for it. It would work, it would give the show a big boost and may even have Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi think about letting Universal go on to do the originals in a best of house. I would love to see that as well happen in the future if possible. :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

I'm pretty sure that they will do 1,2 and maybe the Ash vs Evil Dead.:leatherface:

Well they've had problems in the past trying to get it to the park in the past, that is the reason why we only got the remake, I mean sometime in the future when there is no choices for them, I feel like they will bring it to the event when an anniversary of the films happens that's the only possible way I could see them get it to the event and to start creating the buzz for the house. Right now, Ash Vs. Evil Dead, even though its a show, it still rocks, its got a plethora of things they could add in the house from the show and the cabin itself, even some of many songs you hear in the show can probably used in the queue before you go in or as you leave the house. I just feel like with Marketing, they would rather have people come from stuff that is modern, hence why we get AHS, of course A&D pitch them ideas to bring Evil Dead and such and such, but its a hit or miss with marketing, if they bring the original Evil Dead 1 and 2, instead of Ash Vs. Dead, I would more than happy for it to come but you have to think from the point of view of Marketing, they care what benefits them more than what we want and they want A&D to create anything that comes from their mind. It sucks, that they have that much control of us over here but not of Hollywood, Hollywood they don't touch but us, everything must be go through them if they want it to be approve and happen for the event. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

Also, Knotts did a Evil Dead maze in 2012, so they might not get the rights

Yeah, I mean I hate Marketing from the point that they choose what we have to see but also hate sometimes the way movie studios have to be very difficult to work with at times with making a movie because honestly just thinking about it, maybe Bruce Campbell and Raimi would want the franchise come to the event but, the distributors of the film probably are very controlling with the rights you know