HHNH Planning & Insider Tips (The 2016 Edition)

I was checking wait times and they looked pretty good between 5 - 10 (nothing more than an hour). It was after that, things jumped up to how long they usually are, maybe because the Terror Tram closed, which even happens on Thursdays and Sundays. Either way, WWHOP will help spread people very evenly for final night. Upper lot will probably be dead anytime a Jabba show is on.

Bad news for anyone looking for merch almost everything is gone already as of last night only a few shirts regan pops and post cards are left but honestly I got there late last night (my buddy got his ticket stolen in city walk) but got everything including ride excluding jabba cookies done. Nothing ever exceeded an hour outside of AHS 

12 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

Bad news for anyone looking for merch almost everything is gone already as of last night only a few shirts regan pops and post cards are left but honestly I got there late last night (my buddy got his ticket stolen in city walk) but got everything including ride excluding jabba cookies done. Nothing ever exceeded an hour outside of AHS 

Did your friend try using his ticket from the e-mail to scan on his phone? The only way it wouldn't work is if they got into the park before him. That sucks though. How did that whole situation work out? Did he just buy another one?

• 6 months later...

I searched for this topic but missed it (Said there were no matches). Planning for next year (went 2016) I'm curious as to how discounted the tickets were if you were a GOLD pass holder. It also says discounted tickets for friends and family.

Can anyone tell me what those prices were so I can get a generalization? I Know they fluctuate. Just wondering if it's better to get a gold pass and buy the tickets if you're only going one or two days. Costco has the gold pass for only 199.

5 hours ago, dykealiscious said:

I searched for this topic but missed it (Said there were no matches). Planning for next year (went 2016) I'm curious as to how discounted the tickets were if you were a GOLD pass holder. It also says discounted tickets for friends and family.

Can anyone tell me what those prices were so I can get a generalization? I Know they fluctuate. Just wondering if it's better to get a gold pass and buy the tickets if you're only going one or two days. Costco has the gold pass for only 199.

Irrespective of HHN, the Gold pass from Costco is a great deal.  It has a wide-open calendar and includes parking.

The discount is not great.  Consider this: PLATINUM members only get $5 off tickets for friends and family.  Thanks for nothing.  Would not buy a pass in hopes of getting into HHN at a discount.  if going to HHN a couple of nights, I'd just use the online discount for HHN, or consider the Frequent Fear once it's announced.  last year was for like 13 nights.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 5:00 PM, zombieman said:

Irrespective of HHN, the Gold pass from Costco is a great deal.  It has a wide-open calendar and includes parking.

The discount is not great.  Consider this: PLATINUM members only get $5 off tickets for friends and family.  Thanks for nothing.  Would not buy a pass in hopes of getting into HHN at a discount.  if going to HHN a couple of nights, I'd just use the online discount for HHN, or consider the Frequent Fear once it's announced.  last year was for like 13 nights.

Thank you!