HHN 2016: Eli Roth presents: Terror Tram: Klowntasm

horror lover

On 8/26/2016 at 5:49 PM, foodstampsFTW said:

Idk, was this the same backstory as Jacks, I'm not knowledgeable on those types of things

It's not at all the same backstory.

From the HHN website: "Eli Roth Presents Terror Tram will expose guests to the fabled legacy of serial killer clown “Hollywood Harry,” the story of a former jovial celebrity clown turn depraved murderer, and the minefield of carnage he left behind. The all-new Terror Tram experience follows the sordid tale of former Los Angeles resident Harold Kappowitz whose alter ego “Koodles the Clown” went from cheerful circus performer, to the lovable star of his own children’s network television show before he was overcome by his genuine killer instincts."

So do you think the "mini tunnel passageways" that they are making in the war of the world set are going to cause a cluster?  Last year and the during walking dead terror tram, i remember stopping every so often just to go inside a small room. Don't you think that'll happen again this year? 

1 hour ago, mrghostface said:

So do you think the "mini tunnel passageways" that they are making in the war of the world set are going to cause a cluster?  Last year and the during walking dead terror tram, i remember stopping every so often just to go inside a small room. Don't you think that'll happen again this year? 

Probably, as much as I appreciate their efforts to do something different I can't help but to think of the giant traffic jam that's gonna cause

That's why I'm hoping there's multiple routes and tunnels. If we're all packing into one, there's no way this will work out. Like, does Murdy even think of this shit when conceptualizing? If I was the head of design and an employee came up to me with this idea, I'd laugh and tell them to go away. Uni needs to think of things and how it'll work on packed days, not just walking through the area on their lonesome imagining that's how it'll "look." Sure, you can't hire a dozen people to follow in front and behind you while designing your mazes, but that needs to be a helluva lot more in mind. Because this even goes for the mazes when conga lining through, getting the tail end of scares with them "timed" on intervals like that. Hopefully the next creative director is someone who has actually paid to go into the event while it's crowded so they know how to design it with that MORE in mind.