SITE IS UP GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

Debating the FFP. Tix are pretty steep this year with the cheapest being $60ish.

I like that they brought back November, but I wish they'd advertise it as an After Party again with extra entertainment. And make it super cheap. But oh well.

Does anyone remember the price of FOL last year on opening day i want to say it was in the $120 range? It seems the price has gone up quite a bit and they are gonna max out at $199 a ticket on some nights and they STILL won't make it unlimited . They took away VIP, They won't have Harry Potter or Despicable Me open, They won't let the day/night ticket holders in until after 2pm. I understand their power bill comes at a hefty price but jeez can they atleast open Harry Potter and close Simpsons or even Mummy? and really i want to know why they won't make the FOL unlimited this event happens once a year, they release a limited amount of these passes, they are $100 bucks more than general....WHY CANT THEY BE UNLIMITED i really want to know the reason. 

• Like 1

Ended up getting the FOL for the event on Sept 24th!  Whoop Whoop!  Raise the Roof!  Who Let the Dogs Out! Put That on Something! All That and a Bag of Potato Chips! Catch You on the Flip Side! (or whatever the kids are saying these days).

Early entry noted again for this year:  "Arrive by 6pm to enjoy Early Entry at no extra charge!  Select mazes will open at 630pm."

Hi All!

Very close to buying tickets in bulk for one night this year! Just a quick question for all of you regulars based on previous years!

We usually do the first Sunday in September, but I see that isn't available this year. Based on prior experience with crowds, would it make more sense to go the first Saturday (9/17) or the first Sunday (10/2). I have a group of like 16 going so we are trying to go on a less crowded day so it isn't a nightmare (pun intended) trying to stay together! We were able to get through all the houses and rides last year by 2 am (got there at early entry) on that first Sunday so I'm hoping we can make that a reality again!

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Aero

32 minutes ago, foodstampsFTW said:

Are you sure you're talking about Hollywood, Sunday's are never offered on the first weekend over here. But to answer your question go on Sunday it's less crowded.

I'm sorry, maybe I meant the second Sunday! But yeah, no Sundays in Sept this year.

Good to know about October 2nd though! Thanks!

Edited by aeroslash92

• 1 month later...