HHN 2016: American Horror Story

Grindhousehero13

5 minutes ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

Let's discuss 

I find it wore that they are not doing Asylum considering they had a lot of content to pull from that season but I'm glad they skipped coven. Wonder how they will tie the seasons together so it's not a mass.

It's already rumored for Orlando that next year it they'll do Asylum / Coven / S6 which I'm sorta actually convinced on with how much material Asylum has and the weirdness of Ryan Murphy.

Having Freak Show and Hotel makes sense.  Murder house...doesn't quite fit to me.  But, as someone had posted in the main thread, perhaps this is setting up multiple AHS runs.  Though I enjoyed Season 1, I didn't find it all that scary.  Or better put, not as easily made for a house like FS and Hotel.

D'oh!  Wrong coast!

Edited by Pandry
Thought I was in the Orlando section

4 hours ago, Pandry said:

Having Freak Show and Hotel makes sense.  Murder house...doesn't quite fit to me.  But, as someone had posted in the main thread, perhaps this is setting up multiple AHS runs.  Though I enjoyed Season 1, I didn't find it all that scary.  Or better put, not as easily made for a house like FS and Hotel.

D'oh!  Wrong coast!

I imagine they choose the first season just because its the first of the series, and Hotel/ Freakshow because theyre the most watched seasons 

I can see Murder House being a lot of strobes and the Infantata. Maybe the burned man that Dennis O'Hare played or the attempted murderers that try to kill Vi and Viv? None of the ghosts are really inherently scary. Moira has her eye shot out, but that's not really enough on its own. There's Tate but obviously the Rubberman covers that. Can't imagine they'll do anything else with Tate given the sensitivity of the material there.

1 hour ago, peasoupprincess said:

I can see Murder House being a lot of strobes and the Infantata. Maybe the burned man that Dennis O'Hare played or the attempted murderers that try to kill Vi and Viv? None of the ghosts are really inherently scary. Moira has her eye shot out, but that's not really enough on its own. There's Tate but obviously the Rubberman covers that. Can't imagine they'll do anything else with Tate given the sensitivity of the material there.

They'll probably include Pigman since he was in the trailer (even though he wasnt real). Maybe Elizabeth Short and the nurses as well?

• 2 weeks later...

I think they'll for sure use the Infantata, Rubber Man, Pigman, and Troy and Bryan (red-haired twin kids with throats ripped out). Crossing my fingers for Black Dahlia, Beau Langdon, the high school group that Tate killed, and Larry Harvey (+possibly his burned wife and kids having a tea party)

Now that pictures of the facade are out... (If you want to see, or want to avoid so it's it a surprise. They're on Theme Park Adventure.)

Well, I don't think this'll be in contention for Best Facade. Oy. I could see a AHS facade going a couple ways, but that  was niether of them.