I get logged out for no reason?

This issue occurs predominantly with Google Chrome and is not caused by the forum itself. Ensure you allow cookies and remember if you clean out your cookies, your login details will be forgotten by your browser.

I don't get notifications?
Ensure you check your notification settings that are accessible through the user control panel. Remember that a large number of the email based notifications have been removed. 

How do I post images?
There are a number of ways to do this. The easiest being direct linking to the image through a hosting site like Imgur. Simply copy the URL of the image ensuring it ends in a photo format such as .JPEG or .PNG and putting that into a post. You insert it into a post either via the little image icon that's just below the smiley face on the text editor for a post or by putting the URL between.

How do I post YouTube video and Tweets?

Copy the YouTube share link and/or tweet link and paste it into a post and it will automatically be embedded.

Can I change my thread title?
Yes, simply select the edit button on your thread and you will see the thread title box toward the top of the page.

Can I delete my content?
Currently no, we do not allow users to remove their content. If you require something deleted, please report it. Do not directly message a staff member as they may not be online whereas other staff will see the report.

How do I get awards?
Awards are awarded for specific tasks and duties by staff. 

I have not received my activation email or password reset email and cannot login to my account. 
Please send an email to contact@horrornightnightmares.com and we will assist you.

Giveaways - can I post them?

Absolutely! All we ask is that you PM an admin before you do so with the details of your giveaway. At no point are you allowed to sell or trade items or post links to auction sites like eBay or trading sites like CraigsList or Gumtree.  The giveaway must NOT be affiliated or associated with any other site or promotion.

Tagging/mentioning users
To mention a user, simply type @ and then their username - eg: @username
To get notifications, ensure you change your notification settings.