HHN XII: Shirt from 2002

I am not sure if this is the correct way to ask this so I apologize in advance if it isn't. I looked through all the topics and couldn't find a related one. I am looking for a shirt from this year preferably a medium or a large. So far I have 1997-present with the exclusion of 2002.

8 hours ago, FRlSKY PLATYPUS said:

I am not sure if this is the correct way to ask this so I apologize in advance if it isn't. I looked through all the topics and couldn't find a related one. I am looking for a shirt from this year preferably a medium or a large. So far I have 1997-present with the exclusion of 2002.

Idk if there's any listings at the moment, but eBay's a great place to check. Lots of past shirts pop up all the time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, foREVer56 said:

Idk if there's any listings at the moment, but eBay's a great place to check. Lots of past shirts pop up all the time.

Thank you! That is where I have bought all of the older shirts, but there are no listings as of now for a 2002 shirt.

10 hours ago, Ecto_Freak said:

There was 3 shirts for that yr.. Icon, Scare zone (Tie Dye), and Carnage.

The most common is the Icon one.. Scare zone and carnage ones are uncommon but there out there

I'm looking for the Icon shirt. I'll just have to keep my eyes out on eBay. Thank you!