If Halloween Horror Nights were to make a new icon for HHN 26, what would it be?

Alien leader could be either really freaky, or really cheesy.

Though if I had to pick...either a butcher or a demented doctor could be cool. I totally agree and think we should steal the Puppetmaster, too.

Maybe a 'group' of icons? Like...idk...take an asylum. Then take various employees of that asylum - a doctor who would experiment on the patients, a nurse who enjoyed torturing the patients, a psychologist who would give people fake diagnoses to ship them off to that asylum...(that's one of my biggest fears, actually; being told I'm crazy, then sent to a rundown, Arkham Asylum type place).

• Like 2

i got an idea. Just to stick it to Disney they make dark versions of Disney's most iconic stories. (Ex. a Cinderella house but it can be based on the Brothers Grimm version)

Heh. Like that Knott's house that basically poked fun at Frozen? If better executed, that could be cool.

I've thought about them doing 'twisted Disney', and it could be cool, but unfortunately that seems about as likely as the dream I had where the entirety of HHN was based on various Batman villains.

But twisted Disney would essentially just be a park-wide Scary Tales, wouldn't it?

• Like 1

Heh. Like that Knott's house that basically poked fun at Frozen? If better executed, that could be cool.

I've thought about them doing 'twisted Disney', and it could be cool, but unfortunately that seems about as likely as the dream I had where the entirety of HHN was based on various Batman villains.

But twisted Disney would essentially just be a park-wide Scary Tales, wouldn't it?

yeah it would. and speaking of Batman I would kill to see a house based off of Heath Ledgers Joker alone. i absolutely love his work in the Dark Knight. 

Edited by Johnnyawesomev1
  • Like 1

yeah it would. and speaking of Batman I would kill to see a house based off of Heath Ledgers Joker alone. i absolutely love his work in the Dark Knight. 

Eek. That was the best performance of Joker, bar Mark Hamill's voice work. Maybe just not TDK; there's a lot of gory, freaky stuff that the Joker has done throughout his decades as the Clown Prince of Crime. Maybe Arkham Asylum? That way, we could get several villains in there; Joker, Harley, Ivy, Zsasz...that would be really cool, come to think of it.

But we've already got Jack and Chance. Why try and vie for those pesky rights? ;)

Not sure what could be done for a park wide Scary Tales type thing. Perhaps that freaky librarian icon mentioned earlier? If we don't want to get a new icon, then perhaps just use The Storyteller once more. Not sure how many houses could be made based off of fairy tales alone, though. Most of them are fairly short. Unless Universal really had the balls to try and depict the actual Disney movies in a more darker light; Druzella and Anastasia getting their feet cut off would be quite the departure, lol. 

• Like 1

Eek. That was the best performance of Joker, bar Mark Hamill's voice work. Maybe just not TDK; there's a lot of gory, freaky stuff that the Joker has done throughout his decades as the Clown Prince of Crime. Maybe Arkham Asylum? That way, we could get several villains in there; Joker, Harley, Ivy, Zsasz...that would be really cool, come to think of it.

But we've already got Jack and Chance. Why try and vie for those pesky rights? ;)

Not sure what could be done for a park wide Scary Tales type thing. Perhaps that freaky librarian icon mentioned earlier? If we don't want to get a new icon, then perhaps just use The Storyteller once more. Not sure how many houses could be made based off of fairy tales alone, though. Most of them are fairly short. Unless Universal really had the balls to try and depict the actual Disney movies in a more darker light; Druzella and Anastasia getting their feet cut off would be quite the departure, lol. 

they should get the rights to Pennywise to give Jack a run for his money

The Puppetmaster from Singapore HHN 2 

Here's why I think the Usher WILL be coming back for 26

https://youtu.be/uijz_xI2ExM?t=3m47s

I sure as hell hope he does and I got a question why are all male icons getting female counter parts. It doesn't bother me but I don't think it's necessary. I like Chance don't get me wrong but now the Usher got a girl too. Shit am I the only one without a girl lol

• Like 1

I sure as hell hope he does and I got a question why are all male icons getting female counter parts. It doesn't bother me but I don't think it's necessary. I like Chance don't get me wrong but now the Usher got a girl too. Shit am I the only one without a girl lol

XD I'm with ya on that lol

But I'm not sure about the usherette being a counter part. There were a few other ushers (including guys) with THE Usher during the run. It so happened that the female was only with him during this final kill. 

But yeah, I REALLY hope he comes back! In my opinion he should be the "new Jack" during the next era of HHN. He has very little credit for being such a great icon. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen him on any marketing materials or merchandise. He is possibly (if not) the best icon (along with Jack). It's just that Jack has been a little overdone ever since his first appearance in 2000. Yeah he's the first icon & don't get me wrong he's an awesome icon & all, but he just needs to back off a little & share the spot light with the others.

Honestly now that I think about it, I think we should get the HHN 11 (2001) we were suppose to get before the September 11th attack. It seemed like it was going to be a pretty cool year from all the original concept art and whatnot I've seen. Eddie would probably make a good icon (following in his brother's footsteps).

Edited by hhnfan95
  • Like 1

Kind of weird that in 25 years Universal never made a puppet master... seems so obvious now. 
Also, Will Orlando actually use it? how likely would that be? he would be perfect to join the other icons (Imagine if the Puppet Master had a stage this year with the other icons.... omg, that would have been so amazing 

but, his style, his wardrobe and even his personality are too different than anything we have had as Icons go, not sure if the puppet Master would even fit with the rest of the icons.