HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

Just wanted to throw this idea out there, what would everyone think about having a little get together opening night this year? We did this over at the other site we shalt not speak of, I think it would be a nice little tradition to start here at our new home! :D (Where everyone seems normal and not psycho...LOL)

It would be a great chance for all the members here to get together, those who don't know one another meet, those of us who do know one another, catch up and for us all to basically have a good time! (And get some photos of our sure to be kick ass HNN t-shirts!)

I've found that Bob Marley's tends to be a great place for opening night, not crowded, great food and prices, nice open restaurant where we can all be loud, obnoxious and start the night off with some food, drinks and great conversation!

Give me your insight, let me know what ya think! I know it's early, but in my book it's NEVER too early to plan a good party! ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo! Count me in! I've never eaten at Bob Marley's. I bet it's tastiful.

Sylvia,

It's definitely tastiful! (My new favorite word...LOL) They've got a nice mix of authentic Jamaican food, wonderful atmosphere and best of all, they have great prices! :) (And of course, amazing reggae tunes to boot!)

I'd like to meet a lot of the people here. I probably wouldn't be able to make it to Bob Marley's but most likely within the park. :)

Probably in the same boat. I'd absolutely love to meet many of you, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get to Bob Marley's in time. I might poke my head in and say a few hellos though if I get there early enough. And I'd definitely love to see some of you in the park. :)

Edited by Sweeneys Emo Kid Megz

We are planning on trying opening weekend, we have to see how it goes this year. I have been unemployed for 14 months now.

but I have been putting money away and we, can't miss HHN 20 and what to see opening scaramonies. the last two years I have dropped a bug in creative's ear that I would love to see something like they did 2002. I've seen a video and hope they do opening scareamonies with the public, unlike 18 where they only did it with the press.

BV and JW,

You know how much I love to organize a good get together...LOL

We'll definitely make sure we get together before and during the actual event so all of us get to see one another!

I'm just happy so many people are game for it, I really think that we have a wonderful group of folks here...thanks again to Mark and Jenn for providing us all with an absolutely amazing home to gather at! ;)

Jim,

I hope we get to see you all this year! (Good luck with the job search sweetie!) ;)

Laz,

Bro, puhlease...you know we's saving you a space! As if you had to remind me...Eric said he'd personally patrol the aforementioned saved space and if anyone tried to jack it, that'd be it... :D I can't imagine not sharing HHN with you!

Laz,

Bro, puhlease...you know we's saving you a space! As if you had to remind me...Eric said he'd personally patrol the aforementioned saved space and if anyone tried to jack it, that'd be it... :D I can't imagine not sharing HHN with you!

Thank you and I feel the same! :)

Actually.... I don't. I have still yet to meet you, remember?. :lol:

(btw, it looks like Ill be going back in Key West again this summer!)

I know we still haven't met, but we've tried...LOL ;) Hence my love for trying to meet up...we'll make it happen this year!

Not sure when we are heading south again, probably late summer as well.

Im so down for this.

Word...I think one night should be Flava Flav night, I'll bring the big clock, you bring yourself... ;)

Wish I could be there, but we are doing the last 2 weeks of the event again, but I'm sure you guys will have a great time! :D

Mike,

Trust me...when you are Sherry in town again this year, we WILL make it a point to all get together and hoist a few Guinnesses! :D