Funny Scareactor Interactions/HHN Stories

We all know that Halloween Horror Nights is there to scare us but there can be unexpected moments of entertainment and/or hilarity relating to certain encounters with scareactors at HHN. Whether it be in a scare zone or a house from ANY time at HHN, please post stories of an HHN moment where you couldn't help but smile, giggle, or even laugh!

Please don't mistake this for Scareactor shoutouts, but if there's still a similar thread then lock this thread and restart the topic on the original since I'd love to hear your stories!

In Giggles and Gore, the Top Hat clown was walking back behind the facade, and he saw me and tried to scare me. When we got to his room, I yelled "YOU'RE MY FAVORITE!" and he waved at me and gave me a thumbs up. It put me in such a great mood for the rest of the night.

In 25 years, the mirror Jack recognized and waved at me which I thought was great! I love when scareactors recognize me, it's such a good feeling.

Also, in 2012, pretty much the entire group of chainsaw ladies ganged up on me at once and it was pretty hilarious.

I just remembered a couple of good stories so I thought I'd say it before I forget.

In 2011, I was exiting the Nightmaze scarezone when I saw this couple that was to scared to go in. What I saw (and they didn't) was a Scareactor camouflaged with the black surrounding just a few feet in front of them. When they finally mustered the courage to enter, the Scareactor jumped at them, making them sprint to the Grown Evil zone. I've never laughed so hard that night haha.

In 2012 when the scareactors were given freedom to roam everywhere, I was leaving the Alice Cooper house. I saw 7 maybe 8 people stopping at the Barney area looking at a 7 foot tall Beast Scareactor hiding Behind a pillar across from us. Soon after two girls were walking to the house TOWARDS the Scareactor while singing the Barney song. When they finally got to last verse (and the Beast), he jumped out in front of them, the girl pushed her friend into the Scareactor and hauled ass away from the house and the Beast. We saw the whole thing go down and we never said a thing to the girls. It was hilarious and we are jerks for it :D

Also I like the stories so far guys! Keep them going!