HHN 17: Videos

yaytez

Hey all. Working on a special project for someone....cant say what just yet, but believe me when I tell you it will be epic, and should be widely seen. What i need is for any of your vids of HHN from 17. You will be credited in this little project, and again, it should be seen. I'll let you know when Midnight approaches ;)

Hey all. Working on a special project for someone....cant say what just yet, but believe me when I tell you it will be epic, and should be widely seen. What i need is for any of your vids of HHN from 17. You will be credited in this little project, and again, it should be seen. I'll let you know when Midnight approaches ;)

I have plenty of footage from HHN 17. Some of which you can see here;

http://www.youtube.com/mzjc.

I also have Various nights of Jack's Carnival of Carnage Show and the RHPS: Tribute which isn't on YouTube.

• 7 years later...

Halloween Horror Nights - Universal Orlando - TV Spot - Jack The Clown (2007):

Television commercial for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando [Resort] from 2007 with Coca-Cola tie-in.

Name: Halloween Horror Nights 17: Carnival of Carnage

Year: 2007

Icon: Jack the Clown (Main), Freddy Krueger (Minor), Jason Voorhees (Minor), Leatherface (Minor)

Houses: Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision, A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers, Friday the 13th: Camp Blood, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds, Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw, PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays, The Thing: Assimilation, Vampyr: Blood Bath

Scare Zones: Midway of the Bizarre, Killer Carnies, Motormaniacs, Treaks & Foons, Troupe Macabe

Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure, Jack's Carnival of Carnage, The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute, Freak Show
URL: Halloween Horror Nights