Scary Tales: 7/10

Icons:9/10

Evil's Roots: 7/10

Psychoscareapy: 6/10

Shows-

Bill and Ted: 5/10

Jack's Carnage:9/10

9/16/15

I was there from opening (seven) until ten o clock. 

Walked through zones to get to food. No scareactors.

First house that I did was body collectors. There was barely anyone. I freaked out screamed and tried to run. Very creepy.

The spine rip scene was actually intense.

Second house was Asylum in Wonderland. This is my first 3d house.

The vortex disoriented me so bad that I was genuinely terrified through the house. The queens cardmen were intense, plant handed scareactors. Knights almost taking toes off. Dead rabbit.

Awesome.

I then hit the Jack show. It was pretty good. It sounded like chance had the same voice as ana in last year's bill and ted. Cursing. Violence. Mayhem. Blood. Pretty good.

Bill and ted sucked this year imho. A lot of the jokes fell flat, and the crowd only made noise for like two things

(doctor who and the delorian(sp?)) Kimye wasnt funny. North was okay. The presidential candidates as ghostbusters was not funny. Vape is made of people, eh. Taylor swift. Orange is the new black. Justin bieber. Avatar world again. Disney jokes: hocus pocus, star wars. Lots of references to past bill and teds. Vacation movie. Deez nuts. Pitch perfect. Jurassic world: kardasharapters. Avengers. Magic mike xxl. Fifty shades of grey. Tina from bobs burgers. A couple other peiple I didnt recognize.

Don't try to hit it if you're only going one night.

Die in I didnt spend much  time in the zone but I really loved the classic monsters.

Frankenstein, Frankenstein's monster, nosferatu. Frankensteins bride. Dracula. Purger was the only one I recognized in the modern one.

Icons I didnt spend much time but the icons looked awesome. Very reminiscent of face off last year, minions do the scares.

Psychoscarepy was interesting but not that intense. Very similar to purge last year.

Chainsaw clowns were okay in simpsons

Chainsaws by transformers looked like they were exhausted, they didnt try scaring anyone when I went through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9/18/15

9PM-12AM

Scarezones were better. Walked through them most of the night. Die-In; saw both sets, pretty cool. Walked through Evil's Roots: It looked great. Icons wasn't bad, I still missed the kills though. Psychoscareapy was still meh in my opinion. Scary Tales; I love the costumes.

Chainsaws were more interactive.

Gringotts

Run- I'm the biggest baby in the world, so this was terrifying for me.

A lot of it was super cheesy (I'm looking at you, mannequin with the ninja stars), but I really enjoyed this house. The electricution(sp?) room was cool. Other than those, I can't remember too much. 

Leaky Cauldron

Carnage Returns- I didn't enjoy it much tonight.

The spanish joke wasn't in it. Less fun was made of the other icons (I can't even think of one joke about the other icons from this show).

We'll see how tonight turns out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9/19/15

TONIGHT WAS SO MUCH BETTER.

I got in about 7:30.

Caught the Jack show:

Spanish Joke is back, icons jokes are back, and there was a new joke I can't remember it exactly though.

Went to AWIL: Posted 30min, actually like 15. I hadn't done this one before (Last year was my first year) so it was awesome. I really enjoyed the wolves jumping out/popping out.

Last room with the double scare was good, one popping out of the window was awesome.

Went to M&M: Posted 45, actually about 30.

THE BEAR WAS AWESOME!!!!!

The hallway was phenomenal, the gargoyle that gets you from the "outside" was awesome!

My friend got punched in the side by the first female clown in that hallway.

Sexy dancing cause my friend to laugh.

EDDIEE!!

This house was by far my favorite.

We then walked through Icons back and forth for like an hour, pictures with the ones on stages.

Purge: Was pretty good knowing the time constraint. 

AIR GUNS

TWD: Letdown.

Water = stupid. The last room, my friend busted out laughing and then got scared by the final zombie and fell down. I died.

All in all a good night, can't wait for Thursday.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9/24/15-

Got there around 630ish.

Did RUN; walk on (5 minutes posted wait) It was still light out so I was still able to see where all the scares were, and see all of the scenes. I enjoyed it a little bit more; because I could appreciate it.

Did FVJ: 60 minutes (45 posted) I was got multiple times

Freddy won!

Body Collectors- 40 minute wait: accurate.SO MUCH THAT I DIDNT SEE THE FIRST TIME! HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS/ It was even better the second time around.

AWIL- Not as good the second time around.

RUN- After dark, much better and I was really able to respect the scares after seeing the environments.

Hung out in Die-In for a while;

Freddy and Jason were out.

Icons was cool. I got hit in the face by the stilt scarewalker's cape thing. It was all up in my mouth. LOL.

Scary Tales was all right.

Psychoscarepy was eh, no scares this time.

Evils Roots was meh.

CLOWNS WERE WITH IT TODAY. One followed me and then got some of the others to follow. I was terrified.

9/25

Insidious was EXCELLENT. I got scared so many times. This is straight up spooky.

Purge: Better than the last time. More intense actors.

TWD: Worse than last time.

9/26

Arrived at 5:15, first in the gate at 6:00.

Walked on M&M JACKS HAVE THEIR WIGS +++ A LOT BETTER.

FVJ was about one minute wait: Freddy won again.

Asylum: I didn't remember HALF OF THESE ROOMS. walk on

RUN: Better. walk on

Asylum: Looked for GATs, didn't see any, paid more attention to the ending. 35 min.

I spent a lotof time in the scarezones: Caught the Storyteller and the Caretaker's kills.

Bill n Ted was better.

9/27

Monsters and Mayhem posted 30, waited like 15.

Run walk on

Body Collectors posted 15, waited 10.

Awil posted 10, walk on.

Body Collectors posted 5, walk on. Saw Jack/Eddie babies. (Staff member walked in front of me(because she was leaving?), kind of ruined the run because she kept hugging the scare actors...)

Body Collectors again cause walk on.

Run walk on, only one through the house. It's so much better when you're the only one/

Insidious (walk on) alone. CREEPY.

The further hallway was so intense, I had my leg "grabbed" a couple times.Possible GAT the coins on the music stand when you enter the house, it played the chord from the movie (I think)

Purge( walk on); last one in the house that night. It was intense when you're the last one.

10/1

Arrived at about 11:15.

M&M posted 45, waited about 30. The

Jack in the Mirror blew me a kiss! :D
Possible GAT chain/rope thing that you pull and water/air comes out of the wall.

A few of the scareactors were missing from their positions.

AWIL posted 15, waited about 10. The more times I do this house, the worse the runs. The intensity is not there, and only a couple of the puppets landed scares.

FVJ posted 45 minutes, waited about 35.

FINALLY SAW JASON WIN!!! It's much better I think. 

This one still scares me the most, the Jason's are just massive.

Body Collectors posted 5, walk on (12:53). I love this house so much. No lie. The intensity was there the entire time.  

10/2

Monsters and Mayhem

Freddy vs Jason

(Freddy won)

Awil.

10/3

FVJ-

freddy won

BC

TWD-

THE ZOMBIES WERE SPRINTING. THEY WERE FAST. I WASNT READY. IT WAS TERRIFYING.DEFINITELY MOVED UP ON MY LIST.

Purge- Same old, same old.

Monsters- (Mirror Jack = <3)

All of the rides.

10/4

Bill and Ted. Better.

Monsters - (Mirror Jack <3)

Run-

Brazil brought the plague in the first room.

Monsters - (No mirror Jack </3)

Caught the Icon kills!!

• Usher kills a "guest" who sneaks up on stage to take pictures. He beats him to death with a flashlight and then licks the blood spatter.
  • Storyteller cuts out a guest's tongue
  • Director has the electrocution in the tub kill.
  • Caretaker does a "live autopsy" and takes out the guest's heart. He then reached his hand out to me and shook my hand <3
  •  

TWD-

FAST ZOMBIES <3

Purge- Same old, same old.

Insidious-

The hallway of the further is creepier and creepier.

Monsters and Mayhem- (Mirror Jack <3)

Now that the event is over;

I went SO MANY more nights this year and just didn't have time to update this.

Everything got consistantly better over the season and I definitely will never forget this year.

25 Years stayed at the top this season, followed closely by Body Collectors and Insidious. FVJ got me so good every time I went through. Purge was intense, TWD was meh, Run was good, and AWIL was underwhelming but good. AIW was really good and was definitely 5th on my list.

HOUSE COUNT:

Total Nights: 25

Monsters and Mayhem: 29

FvJ: 8

BC: 12

RUN: 17

AWiL: 7

Asylum 3D: 5

Insidious: 9

Purge: 8

TWD: 8

B&T: 6

Carnage Returns: 6

Edited by Averixx De Avalon
Final Notes
  • Like 4

How was Evil's Roots?  Pumpkins look cool?  Did the light rain have any impact on the zones?  Did the Jack show seem like it made the area around the stage really congested?

I enjoyed the Evil Root's area, but the Jack show really makes the area congested.  It will be interesting to see what this area looks like on a peak night.

How was Evil's Roots?  Pumpkins look cool?  Did the light rain have any impact on the zones?  Did the Jack show seem like it made the area around the stage really congested?

I've tried replying to this a hundred and nine times. There wasn't really any rain so no impact from drizzle but the streets were wet ish. I only felt the congestion when it let out, not during. The security were really trying to keep it in the viewing area. Evil's roots had no scareactors when I went through. Pumpkins looked pretty cool.