Abe's Graphic Disasters

AbeLinkedIn

Something I love to do in my spare time is do graphic work/Photoshops, and I figured I could share some of them here. Some are HHN related, others are just for giggles. I'll just post one so far and see what you guys think.

It's my version of the RUN: Blood Sweat and Tears image, done as a poster, hence the creases and blood stains. 

Run Poster.jpg

• Like 2

Here's something I did just for the Hell of it. It's based on a character I'm creating for a local haunt named Jacob McIntyre, a Charles Manson-like cult leader who believes the only way to make his prophesy come true is for the nonbelievers to perish. This is supposed to be one of his sprawlings on a fence. Simple, but I did it in about 5 minutes, and I wanted to keep the thread alive, so meh. 

Bloodstorm.jpg

This isn't a graphic per say, but a rather awesome shot I got of a Jason mask I repainted after buying a raw cast off eBay for that exact purpose. I did do some color grading in Photoshop to give it a darker mood, since I shot it at a nearby lake in broad daylight. 

The chevrons are the worst part, but everything else I think is spot on. 

Jason Mask 1.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry for not being as active here, I've been getting some things ready for my local haunt, as well as midterms and such. I'm working on some motion graphics this time! I got inspired watching the first Wrestlemania the other night to do an intro similar to it surrounding RUN, since the two are roughly from the same era. However, I need to know one thing: Does anyone know the official names of the Reapers and where they hail from? I didn't get to see 100% during my runs through the house, and if anyone could help me out here, that'd be great and I'll give you credit somehow. 

In other words, an intro similar to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mlYpAAxAHc

Presuming you are referring to in the house itself and not the queue video:

• The Plague - Brazil
  • Shikyo and Kira (Not exactly sure on this one, but these were the names on their costumes during the Media Preview) - Japan
  • The Twins - Egypt
  • Chipper and Chainsaw - Canada
  • The Gladiators - Italy
  • Blitzkrieg Brothers - Germany
  • Patty Peppermint (Patty and Peppermint? There were two in the room.) - Corporate States of America 
  • The Hounds - Russia

The only ones I don't know are the two skull helmeted dudes right in the first room, though I believe they were just guards.

• Like 1

Presuming you are referring to in the house itself and not the queue video:

• The Plague - Brazil
  • Shikyo and Kira (Not exactly sure on this one, but these were the names on their costumes during the Media Preview) - Japan
  • The Twins - Egypt
  • Chipper and Chainsaw - Canada
  • The Gladiators - Italy
  • Blitzkrieg Brothers - Germany
  • Patty Peppermint (Patty and Peppermint? There were two in the room.) - Corporate States of America 
  • The Hounds - Russia

The only ones I don't know are the two skull helmeted dudes right in the first room, though I believe they were just guards.

I was referring to who's in the house, yes. I've yet to see the queue video since I last went, and I mainly remember jamming to the music (I'm a big 80s music nut). You're a lifesaver! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...