Death of a ROBOT.

armyofrobots

wanna explain why not? you rather have more walking dead?

As mentioned in other threads I am very much against IP content except for a few (eg: Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and AWIL). Most IP content is laughably boring and predictable. Most of their creative work is far more enjoyable and will never match HHN12-15 in terms of house quality.

I hated TWD since day one. I am going to raise a storm if they bring it back. AvP is a decent house but it's not horror at all. Alien is, not AvP. And I don't want an Alien house. Nor an Insidious house, nor American Horror Story, etc. These properties simply do NOT translate well to houses.

FYI, beyond the three properties I mentioned, I know first hand the Creative team is absolutely displeased with the current situation. Marketing is shoving down their own properties and saying good attendance is because of it - well, it isn't. It's because HHN is a tradition at this point even for me despite my recent years of not enjoying it. I can tell for an absolute fact who has been to older HHN events compared to new ones.

IPs do not fit to a cohesive theme, cannot contribute to an event's story, would be not be compatible with an icon (besides for the Usher), etc.

As mentioned in other threads I am very much against IP content except for a few (eg: Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and AWIL). Most IP content is laughably boring and predictable. Most of their creative work is far more enjoyable and will never match HHN12-15 in terms of house quality.

I hated TWD since day one. I am going to raise a storm if they bring it back. AvP is a decent house but it's not horror at all. Alien is, not AvP. And I don't want an Alien house. Nor an Insidious house, nor American Horror Story, etc. These properties simply do NOT translate well to houses.

FYI, beyond the three properties I mentioned, I know first hand the Creative team is absolutely displeased with the current situation. Marketing is shoving down their own properties and saying good attendance is because of it - well, it isn't. It's because HHN is a tradition at this point even for me despite my recent years of not enjoying it. I can tell for an absolute fact who has been to older HHN events compared to new ones.

IPs do not fit to a cohesive theme, cannot contribute to an event's story, would be not be compatible with an icon (besides for the Usher), etc.

Yet you keep buying tickets and expecting things to change? Prove corporate wrong, stop going.

Start a boycott. Tell me how it goes.

IP's aren't going anywhere so get used to it or go somewhere else. Go to Howl O Scream if it bothers you this much.

Edited by IheartNARWHALS
  • Like 2

I honestly cannot tell if this is a troll or not... AVP didn't translate well? lets just for a moment ignore that they did Their Own story for the house and didn't recreate scenes from the movie...

but the fact that they were able to make the puppets and the predator suits look so amazing meant nothing to you? because it certainly meant a lot to all the people that loved the house (and avp was one of the most loved by a lot of people)

you didn't explain why the idea of a mega house based on avp was a bad idea,(I undrestand it is unrealistic) but you just explained why you hate ips, and i get that, but if you do hate them so much, i suggest accepting the reality of the situation, IP houses will not go anywhere, IPs are here to stay

either accept the fact that IPs will be used and hope they pick better movies to do houses (instead of stuff like dracula) or just not go

• Like 1