Vip experience how was it?

Totally fair -- just such a different event from HHN @ USF (which I've been to over a dozen times). You can't walk through a queue there without an opportunity to buy a beer.

Just out of curiosity, was there an incident that caused this at USH? Did they ever sell alcohol in the past?

I would guess with all the walking on the stairs to and from the lower and upper lots, it would be a bad area for someone who is buzzed to drunk...

• 4 weeks later...

The VIP experience got better and better as time went on. When I went yesterday they moved the lounge into the globe theater and its HUGE in there! The scaractors just wondered outside the theater and were really interactive and funny. I already knew about the whole purge in the alley but it was still awesome and a cool fun thing for the VIPs. As always unlimited FOL is great. But I loved how one of the guys pulled some strings to bring us up twenty minutes before everyone else could get to the opener. ill probably write a full review a little later.

The VIP experience got better and better as time went on. When I went yesterday they moved the lounge into the globe theater and its HUGE in there! The scaractors just wondered outside the theater and were really interactive and funny. I already knew about the whole purge in the alley but it was still awesome and a cool fun thing for the VIPs. As always unlimited FOL is great. But I loved how one of the guys pulled some strings to bring us up twenty minutes before everyone else could get to the opener. ill probably write a full review a little later.

Oh man! The Globe Theater is a much better venue for the buffet. My company has done several events there. They can do two or three full buffet lines there. Did they still have a seating time, because I would imagine it's big enough to accomodate most of the VIPs.

I will say that the other venue is more intimate and private for celebrities that want to keep their distance from the unwashed masses. Any celeb in the Globe would be swarmed by other VIPs unless they had roped off tables.

Totally forgot to post about this after I went on September 20th. So I was chilling in the VIP area before the opening scaramonies. The this guy, who I assume is the like head VIP guy comes up to us and starts talking. Somehow AWIL gets brought up and, freak you're gonna be really jealous of this guy, he pulls out his phone and shows us a picture of him, Rick Baker, John Landis, and David Naughton in front of the slaughtered lamb facade and he got to guide them through the maze. That is truly a once in a lifetime amazing experience for that guy and you cannot believe hot jealous I was and then I was just thinking, gotta post about this and tell Freak. Then Purge happened and I totally forgot all about it.

Totally forgot to post about this after I went on September 20th. So I was chilling in the VIP area before the opening scaramonies. The this guy, who I assume is the like head VIP guy comes up to us and starts talking. Somehow AWIL gets brought up and, freak you're gonna be really jealous of this guy, he pulls out his phone and shows us a picture of him, Rick Baker, John Landis, and David Naughton in front of the slaughtered lamb facade and he got to guide them through the maze. That is truly a once in a lifetime amazing experience for that guy and you cannot believe hot jealous I was and then I was just thinking, gotta post about this and tell Freak. Then Purge happened and I totally forgot all about it.

Well, John Landis looked at me and said that he loved the AWiL shirt I was wearing. THAT was cool! But yeah, I would KILL to be able to do that! :-I