Face Off: In the Flesh (Maze Reviews)

Freak

THE HOH overlay was always in the top half of my favorite mazes. For the first time since 2009, this maze felt tired and worn out. Fortunately, the scareactors worked hard (as usual) and the ending came together well with the Alice in Wonderland theme and assorted Axe girlfriends. I paid close attention to the mummy room and watched our fellow HNN'er "Kursed" work the magic on the perch and boo-hole!

THE HOH overlay was always in the top half of my favorite mazes. For the first time since 2009, this maze felt tired and worn out. Fortunately, the scareactors worked hard (as usual) and the ending came together well with the Alice in Wonderland theme and assorted Axe girlfriends. I paid close attention to the mummy room and watched our fellow HNN'er "Kursed" work the magic on the perch and boo-hole!

There was only two of us yesterday. Idk the other guy's scare tactic, but every time I saw him, he was only on the perch. o.o I stayed below unless the line stopped or if I knew someone could get scared if I ran around. I also didn't snarl very often, my throat's not ready to snarl every single scare. D: It hurts. But the other guy didn't snarl, so if you did hear it, it was me. :D

I screamed TwoTonTick when I was in that room both times, the first time it wasn't you but I'm not sure about the second time because I heard the snarl, but they were up on the podium

It was me, I run up the perch and snarl if I hear it 'cause I have a better chance of getting in people's faces if I'm up there.

Is there a video of this online?

If you go to Death By Illusion on youtube, they've got walkthroughs videos, I believe face off is on their playlist.

I love HoH as is and every HHN wish they'd just leave it as HoH and amp it up a bit instead of changing it to a different venue all together but Face Off is definitely a fun one, and I guess if HoH is gonna go away after HHN, this was a good IP to put in there. I also stopped to watch Kursed in action. The mask work/makeup flubs aside (sorry, the fx artist in me can't ignore it), it's not a bad maze, the SAs have tons if energy and I never DONT see them, even if the group doesn't flinch, they pop out every time had that's an awesome thing.

I'm honestly disappointed after watching that video. Not in the house, but in our own scarezone for FaceOff at Orlando. You guys get a very creative house with great scares and we get a photo-op with very generic costumes for the people designed to "scare". I do love how your creative team tackled the challenge of making that show a house, and from the video alone I can tell that it's very well-done!

I'm honestly disappointed after watching that video. Not in the house, but in our own scarezone for FaceOff at Orlando. You guys get a very creative house with great scares and we get a photo-op with very generic costumes for the people designed to "scare". I do love how your creative team tackled the challenge of making that show a house, and from the video alone I can tell that it's very well-done!

Based off videos I've seen, it seems like all of Orlando's scarezones are 90% Photo-Ops, 5% scareactors running around, and 5% scaring. But that's just based off videos.

That's why I like our scarezones better, I actually got mad just watching a Purge guy pose for a picture here...

How'd he get on Purge...