From Dusk 'till Dawn (Maze Reviews)

Freak

Now me and my friend, we did this maze 3 times. It had some great scares, but felt a little short because of how large the rooms were. Now why did we do this 3 times, well the first time was just to do it, but time 2 and 3, the girl playing santanico was HOT! Oh and finally got a prize from the doorman, and Richie's notebook is very interesting. Very accurate to the show. 8/10

The maze improved during a later repeat visit. I loved the progression of the story and beware of something that you think is a prop in the nightclub aftermath (turned out to be a surprising and effective scare) . One of the best set designs of all the mazes (along with AVP).

Edited by AsylumSB

• 1 month later...

Alright so this maze is my new favorite, it even beats AWIL! Which is really weird. I'll explain why. This is from my second trip to HHN. So right at the start the doorman was being hilarious, he went over to the computer and said "I was using this before you're gonna have to clear the history I didn't go in icognito" that was funny. Then he started yelling at my dad for bring me to the nasty bar as he called it. The facade for this maze is absolutely gorgeous, the best facade I've ever seen at HHN in my 3 years. Now into the maze. Santanico right at the start, she was wearing a robe yes, then she stripped it off and started seriously shaking it, it was pretty hot. That first twister scene is great, the doorman and Carlos scare while being distracted by santanico is great. Doorman didn't get me but I was staring at santanico and Carlos got me. All the cast members in this maze are on fire always. The rooms are so insanely detailed like the show it's great. They have many boo holes in one room so you never know where they'll come from. The armory room is great, the culebra in there got me when I was looking for the wheel of Miss fortune. More insanely detailed rooms with creepy and scary culebras, twister aftermath scene is one of my favorites, though there's a ton going on in this room it's awesome, right when you go in you have a culebra right to the left, no santanico on the stage which bummed me out. The man on the stool that looks like a prop is great at scaring. Razor Charlie is pretty good at scaring. The reused chainsaw gag was done better in this maze than evil dead. The grinder is still a disappointment because it looks nothing like in the show. But having only one black transition hallway and very extremely detailed sets with such amazing actors definitely bumps it up to number one with AWIL at 2 tied with AVP. I also realized a lot of the flaws in AWIL so I kind of appreciated it a lot less.