The Walking Dead: End of the Line (Maze Reviews)

Freak

This maze was interesting. It's the third time being at the event so a lot of people are in a way "over it" myself included. Is it a bad Maze? No. But I just don't find zombies scary anymore. That and it was already crowed in the Maze so a lot of the gags and scares were pretty much ruined for me. That being said the sets are what you would expect, very top quality. The Cell Block C Facade is back but now more damaged from the Governor's attack on the prison. The Prison Cell is back almost exactly the same as last year. The Big Spot facade was cool, The Tunnel with all the walkers was especially neat. Lots of cool scare tactics they have incorporated into this maze. (they were ruined for me but if you go in early you'll probably get caught off guard) Again it wasn't a bad Maze, it's the top quality you'd come to expect from TWD attractions but my lack of interest and the crowd problem really I don't know how to say it... it just didn't do anything for me. Hit this one first, I sure will this friday.