HHN 2014: Dark Christmas

Freak

I just had a random thought. What if he's using Krampus and the Wendigo legend to test and see which one would be more popular as a maze. (I just really want a krampus or wendigo maze lol)

I'm guessing Dark Christmas has a better chance. Universal's Krampus movie comes out next year (albeit too late for HHN) and is directed my Michael Dougherty. Sounds like good maze potential especially if it has a successful scarezone to support it.

• Like 1

^im sure they'll use some of it, but I doubt it will be the full christmas display plus hhn stuff. They (hopefully) have some specific scary christmas props. Who thinks they'll use those giant alphabet blocks that always pop up?? If they still have them, of course

• 3 weeks later...

Beware on Baker Street, Christmas turns evil for @HorrorNights this Friday. pic.twitter.com/yi7aChCa7H

— Inside Universal (@insideuniversal)

September 15, 2014

the small synopsis on the cart reminds me of what they did in the queues for LL and Cucuy. DO you think Murdy's trying to warm people up to the idea of a krampus maze?

Edited by Ridesandstuff

the small synopsis on the cart reminds me of what they did in the queues for LL and Cucuy. DO you think Murdy's trying to warm people up to the idea of a krampus maze?

It'd be awesome... a maze full of Gothic winter-y/Christmas-y aesthetics would be beautiful :D And with Krampus ala El Cucuy (provided they actually go for a massive Krampus finale) would be awesome..

This goes for all of the scarezones, but (except Skullz), I'm very impressed with how much they're putting into the scarezones. Really, I've never seen HHN invest so much into scarezones even for the VIP one! Great job Murdy! This is a sign that we're in for an amazing year! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...