HHN 2014: Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead

DTH316

Officially announced for a third consecutive year to be the Terror Tram is the WALKING DEAD. Based on Season 4.

Discuss.

The engrossing cult favorite television series will seep into other parts of Universal's backlot with, predatory walkers prowling the secluded wooded areas of the movie studio. "Terror Tram: Invaded by the Walking Dead" will send guests on the daunting path to Terminus, interspersed with landmarks and walkers from Season 4, including the "burned moonshine cabin," "charred walkers" and "mud walkers."

I'm split on this one. Part of me is just sick and tired of zombies for the Terror Tram and I was really hoping for the Purge or even a new original concept. The other part of me is willing to see how it goes. I thought last year's TT was one of its best years, so I'm hoping they step it up and make it the best TT ever.

Yea it's literally been the only theme that works with all the environments throughout TT (Except whoville), Unlike everything else splitting up with sub-themes. So to step it up we need "Who Walkers" and Grinch Walker! Lol.

That would be the best TT ever. I've been praying they add Who's and the Grinch in some capacity as a bit of a self aware joke for years. Even if it's like off in the distance impaled by a street light or something, it'd be a great easter egg, like log bunny.

That would be the best TT ever. I've been praying they add Who's and the Grinch in some capacity as a bit of a self aware joke for years. Even if it's like off in the distance impaled by a street light or something, it'd be a great easter egg, like log bunny.

I know Orlando's not allowed to do anything in Seuss Landing with the characters because the family doesn't want them to so I'd imagine the same rule would apply for you guys. But that'd be freakin awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an abomination. Horror Nights could of had so many properties shine with the Terror Tram in 2012-2014 aka CITW, Purge, etc. Smfh

Hopefully once it's relocated next year they will finally add a new theme to it... one can hope. :unsure:

The fact that nobody has posted in the Terror Tram thread really shows how ECSTATIC everyone is for this! Am I right? :D :D

Hopefully once it's relocated next year they will finally add a new theme to it... one can hope. :unsure:

The Purge would be great for a Terror Tram theme. There's a lot of creative potential for that and a lot of potential to be lazy with that theme. If Walking Dead comes back again, I think they'll do Terror Tram for TWD again, unfortunately. It's become a lazily done people-eater and I think they're going to keep it that way.

Someone I know who isn't a big fan told me how disappointed at how the Terror Tram is never scary. They're starting to notice. If they really notice this year and word gets out about its sameness....lines for the houses are going to suck.

No...JEEPERS CREEPERS TERROR TRAM!!!!

The fact that nobody has posted in the Terror Tram thread really shows how ECSTATIC everyone is for this! Am I right? :D :D

The Purge would be great for a Terror Tram theme. There's a lot of creative potential for that and a lot of potential to be lazy with that theme. If Walking Dead comes back again, I think they'll do Terror Tram for TWD again, unfortunately. It's become a lazily done people-eater and I think they're going to keep it that way.

Someone I know who isn't a big fan told me how disappointed at how the Terror Tram is never scary. They're starting to notice. If they really notice this year and word gets out about its sameness....lines for the houses are going to suck.

No...JEEPERS CREEPERS TERROR TRAM!!!!

I see your Jeepers Creepers Terror Tram and raise you a...........BLAIR WITCH PROJECT TERROR TRAM!!!!!!

Jeepers Creepers Terror Tram: Don't let your kid out of your sight, the director will rape them.

Ferox, subtlety is not thy middle name :D. This is one of the few properties I would not participate in if it came to HHN. I think Universal is smart enough to never give Jeeps the Creep the time of day.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...