HHNH Maze You've Gone Through the Most & Least

I'm not a big repeater of mazes, but I know some of you guys are.

The maze I've gone through the most is La Llorona: Village of the Damned. Once opening night, twice on my second trip = Three times. Counting The Child Hunter, make that five times total.

HOTC would be on the list (since it was unchanged) but I skipped it opening night of 11 and only went through it once on my second trip that year, making it an even 2 like the other mazes from my double trips 11-13. (I guess we'll see if I hit every maze on Thurs)

I guess that means the mazes I've gone in the least since they were only around for one year and I didn't go twice are MBV, Halloween, F13 2, NoES 2, Vampyre and Chucky's Funhouse.

I've never missed a maze, but I did skip on HOH 07 and Meet the Strangers in 08 since they were the same thing as the year round product.

Mazes I've done the most: SAW (4 times), Halloween (3 or 4 times), F13/NOES 10 (2 or 3 times), HOTC (4 times), WTMN (3 times), La Llorona (3 times), The Thing (3 times), TCM 12 (3 times).

Mazes I've done the least: Every maze in 08 (1 time), Silent Hill (1 time), and TWD 12 (1 time).

Edited by UniversalStudiosGeek

El Cucuy like 40 times.. If you count that I work in it. :D

Otherwise, La Llorona like 3 times (from both years). HOTC like 6 times from both years (or around that number, it was a lot. I have a lot of 3D glasses lying around). Pretty much every maze in 2011, I went to a lot 'cause I went three times and made sure I managed my time amazingly. This year, Black Sabbath 3 times. Evil Dead like 3 or 4 times.

Every other maze from 2011 and on was a minimum of twice. Minimum..

Every I've gone to HHN (Since 06) I do everything then when I'm finished me and my group decide which one is our fav then go on that. So this is my list of mazes I've done the most and least since 06.

MOST: Terror Tram (3X)

LEAST: Universal House of Horrors

MOST: Friday The 13th: Camp Blood (4x, this was the time before long lines haha)

LEAST: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, yes this maze is my fav out of the whole history of HHN but first time going thru it I was terrified and didn't wanna do it again haha

MOST: ANOES: Home Sweet Hell (3x)

LEAST: HOH Meets The Strangers

MOST: My Bloody Valentine (4x)

LEAST: Saw: Game Over

2010 (This is where HHN got packed lol)

MOST: HOTC (2X)

LEAST: FT13 (Fav maze of that year but only went on it once cuz of the damm long line!)

MOST: Alice Cooper: WTMN (2x)

LEAST: The Wolfman

MOST: TCM: Saw is the Law (2x)

LEAST: The Walking Dead (Those damm lines)

MOST: El Cucuy (4x)

LEAST: Monsters Remix

Edited by The Riddlers Son

• 3 weeks later...